FAIRY GODFATHER UNLEASHED

My first non-yaoi story hope someone would enjoy after reading this...(^o^)// yay!

------------------------------------------------------------

FAIRY GODFATHER UNLEASHED

I. UNLEASHED – The Godfather

Narrator: Long, long, long, tiiiiime ago, (before the cellphone, computer, or even the electricity had been discovered) in the far, far, faaaaaaar away (actually a near neighbor of Shieky) kingdom of Eslamabahu Jumbonana Ysfriquetique Parratski in short EJYP, a certain prince named Charmeous Yrickus Beauteous Romulus Indigos y Carnivorous, a very long name indeed so we shall call him PRINCE CYBRIC, had the biggest dilemma of all time. Getting a wife.

[Setting: At the prince’s large room. It has a double king size bed. It also has Prince Cybric’s whole wall size portrait. Having beautiful different hue of violet as draperies from carpet, curtains up to bed spreading. There was a table with two chairs. It was wooden but made of the finest and most expensive wood in the land. It also had a fireplace used during winter. No electricity yet. They used kerosene-fueled lamp. It also had a veranda.]

Narrator: The prince was sighing and thinking deeply on his veranda facing the northern star.

[Prince Cybric Profile: wearing his favorite lavender suit and violet robe; he was tall, pale, and handsome, typical dashing fairy tale prince who can ride a horse because it was only their mode of transport, know how to use swords (because it was the only weapons then, well aside from magic but the Mage Guilds prohibit them to intervene in the war done by mortals); having the very manly face, blond-long hair, beautiful ruby eyes, long pointed nose, and thin wide lips.]

Prince Cybric: Oh, dear, of all princes in the land why I…the most gorgeous prince in the land had the problem of having a wife. [sigh]

[Something popped up!]

Narrator: A guy wearing black suit, hat and tobacco with some card deck pieces at his hand showed up. The prince was stunned.

Prince Cybric: Who are you, a MAFIA gang leader, YAKUZA, or HK TRIAD? [he said that straight.]

Narrator: The guy who showed up was embarrassed and looks at his face in a human size mirror. The mirror appeared when he snapped his finger. Realizing his funny outfit, he changed immediately. He swirled and in an instance, he already wore a white tuxedo suit with yellow rose at his pocket. This guy was same height as our prince though he’s tall, dark, and handsome with mischievous character.

The Guy: [Ahem] Sorry for that…that was my costume when I had my business racket. Anyway, Prince Cybric, I am your fairy godfather. I’m here to settle your love life.

Prince Cybric: [skeptic] Weh…yeah right…you supposed to be an old maid lady wearing a wing and a scepter, right? Where’s yours?

Godfather: [angry but smug face given to those who had doubt on him] So, you wanted evidence, huh?

Narrator: The fairy godfather swung his finger as if playing a piano. Then someone appeared at the prince room. A very ugly lady who wanted to kissed and hugged the prince.

Prince Cybric: [struggling to pull away from the woman’s grip] Hey, put this person back to where she came from!

Godfather: So, you do believe, now.

Prince Cybric: [running around the room] Indeed…indeed…

Narrator: The godfather snapped his finger and the woman disappeared. The prince was exhausted because of the stubborn lady.

Prince Cybric: What’s your name, then? If you are to be my fairy godfather…at least give me your name I’m not some damsel in distress to call ‘fairy godfather help me’ that’s pathetic.

Godfather: I’m Godicus Fentadus Anonimus Thelicious Henriculus Eranitus Ridiculus…

Prince Cybric: Eh,…I guess I’ll stick on the godfather term…anyway…was there a fairy godmother shortage? I’m not offending you…but fairytales had the female counterpart as their wishing grantor, am I right?

Godfather: Um…well about that…The Fairy godmother and fairy godfather guild, known as the F2G3 has a problem…the fairy godmothers were sued and attending court hearings.

Prince Cybric: Sue? Court? Hearings? What for?

Godfather: Lots of there pairings gotten a divorced and the maidens filed a case on them for failing their match making. Anyway enough about that and let’s begin with our wife hunting.

Narrator: Godfather brought out his long, long, looooooooooong list of available damsel in the land.