Chapter 8

Enjoy

Damon's pov

First, thank you to Tsen1122
I really appreciate.

✒✒✒✒✒ ✒✒✒✒✒ ✒✒✒✒

I sat with my head in my hands because my head was throbbing badly.

She passed out again because she  had a panic attack. She never had panic attack neither did she tell me she's been having them.

She hasn't woken up yet. She's terribly sick. I shouldn't have behaved the way I did with her, I shouldn't have shouted at her the way I did all in the name of comforting her. 

I sat beside my bed for couple of hours before she woke up. I decoded to rest a little before she sees me sleeping.
What would she think of me?.

I don't know for how long I was asleep but all I know is that as soon as I felt movements I shot up from my almost lying position.

It was evening already.

I watched as she opened and shut her eyes to get used to the light of the room. I watched as she struggled to sit up, her body was shaking. She's still has fever she shouldn't stress her body.
As I stood up to go to her when I remembered that she's scared of me. I sighed and raked my hands through my hair.

I thought of calling my parents that were still in my sitting room but I quickly dismissed the idea.
I stepped forward from where I was sitting and walked quietly not wanting to make her scared.
"Ahem"
"Oh my God" she said jumping and placing her hand on her heart.
"I'm sorry for startling you" I said as softly as possible so I won't scare her away.
"I uh..I" I can't believe I'm short of words to say to one person.
"Please don't hurt me" she  whispered moving backwards away from me with fear fully displayed in her eyes.

Not this again

"No I uh just wanted to wake you so w... you can eat so that you can take your drugs".

"okay" she answered meekly.

But she didn't move, she's still standing where she is.
Then I realized she's waiting for me to go first.

She thinks I'll hurt her from behind.

...........................

This is the most awkward dinner I've ever had. I mean look.
Dad, mum, me and Avery. And no one is talking. Dad tried start a conversation by asking her questions but...

Her only reply was just the nodding of her head. She has been looking down ever since.
She's even calling dad Mr Morinson and I know it hurt him alot because she always calls him  dad.

Mum has been quiet. No words has been exchanged between her and Av.. My baby.
I know she regrets her actions towards her. 

And let me remind you that she chose the farthest chair at the corner close to the door away from all of us.

And this damn long table isn't helping, I now regret why I bought such a long table in the first place. It was used for business lunch or dinner's with my partners and all, I was always happy to have extraordinary things like this. But now, I wish I never had this table.

I've  been staring at her, my eyes  noticing her every action and she hasn't even touched her food.

"Eat up, come on you've barely eaten anything " I said encouraging her to eat. Her plate is still full with food and it's her favorite food so I don't know why she isn't eating.