Chapter 9

Sorry for not updating...
School's the reason.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
I apologize for any future typos.

This chapter is dedicated to
Tsen1122
Enjoy!!

Avery's pov

I woke up feeling sore all over my body and the bright light peeping from the cotton did not help either.
I sat up rubbing my temples and trying to numb the headache that was starting to make me feel dizzy.

The sound of the door opening startled me. But what scared me the most is the person that entered the room.

It's Damon and he's carrying a tray of whatever it is that's in the tray and he's coming to the direction of the bed.

Bed! Oh no!

How did I get to the bed? I slept in the bathroom.
The thought of him touching me made me shiver in fear.

As if I came back to my senses, I immediately jumped out of the bed and ran to the far corner of the room. My hands already trembling and my lips quivering in fear because I know what's to come.

I know the consequences of lying on his bed.
I still remember what happened the last time I slept on his bed. I still remember the painful strokes and lashes of his leather belt on my body, I still remember the beatings, the torture I passed through all because I laid my body on his bed.

"Hey" he said in a soft voice that I didnt trust. At all.

I stayed silent.
He always told me never to talk or answer whenever he's talking to me.
I looked down at my legs that was now shaking so I wouldn't see his face. I don't want to see the anger that would obviously be directed towards me.

"Uh g-good morning, I... brought you breakfast" Damon softly again.

But now he's coming towards me.

I'm bracing myself for what's to come. A slap?, a rough push?, or would he pull my hair? I don't know.

He's still coming closer, I looked around looking for any escape route in this extra large bedroom.

"No please don't. Please. Don't run" Damon said in a pleading tone.
That didn't suprise me at all. What suprised me is when he put his two hands together in front of him to beg with tears in his eyes.

I looked around to see who he was talking to because he's never talked to me in that manner for years.

He sighed and came closer towards me in long strides. I stretched my shaky hands in front of me as if it'd stop him from any closer.

And he stopped the minute I did that.
He's now few steps away from me. Holy crap
I Shrunk back pressing my body to the wall praying I would enter the wall.

He still came closer. I mean I could feel his body heat.

Damn it!
I'm finished. I'm ready for a slap.
I'm used to the pain anyway.

I closed my eyes tightly expecting...
Traitor tears were already rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't even lift my hand to wipe 'em up because any movement could cost me anything.

"Open your eyes" he said softly in his deep husky voice.

He's mad at me.

Do it dumbo! My subconscious mocked.