AN: IMPORTANT!

© 2019 WYLD_ROSE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!

This book is a work of fiction. All characters and ideas are mine. Do not copy and/or distribute my work otherwise I will take action!

Hi guys! I'm back with another book. Thank you so much for being patient, it means the world! 💕

I am so excited to be starting Rejected Lovers. This book is about rejected mates but with a twist. However, if some of you don't vibe with second-chance mates/rejected mates stories I totally get it. And for others who will give this book a chance I thank you! I really hope you enjoy it and cannot wait to hear what you think of it!

An important thing to note is that as the characters basically grew up with each other and dated when they were younger there isn't much development needed in their relationship. Therefore, this will be a fast paced book.

***

Please note that I am also an author on Inkitt therefore all my books will be on that platform too. The updating schedule will be discussed in the first chapter. Inkitt readers will get access to chapters first and if you want to read quickly, then click on the link in my bio!

I am also aware that it's not perfect, none of my books are. This is not an edited book. If there are any errors, plot holes, grammar mistakes, etc please do point them out. And thank you in advance for helping me to better my book! 

I also like to keep the comments space a positive place. Do not be hateful to me or another reader as your comment will immediately be deleted and if you persist you will be muted.

Please note:

There will be no heat in this book. I know in most werewolf books a heat is included but I just didn't vibe with the idea - if that makes sense. 

This story will/may contain:

· Sexual content and innuendos - mature content will be posted in a separate book containing restricted chapters: THE FORBIDDEN DIARIES.

· Violence.

· Mature Language.

If anyone is not comfortable with reading mature content, please do skip it! I will have a less explicit version in the main book.

Any pictures/media used is not my own unless stated.