Epilogue

Olivia Bauer's P.O.V.

Four Years Later.

"Dad, I want the bear! Please get me the bear!" Alisha, our four-year-old daughter, begs with excitement. She's like the female version of her father with brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Uh...but look at the wolf, angel. Don't you want that –"

"No dad!" She pouts as she crosses her arms. "I want the bear!"

I snicker when Atticus huffs in disappointment. Then he turns to our three-year-old, Phoenix, with hope. "What about you, Nix? You want the wolf right?"

"Lion!" He grins as he points to the stuffed toy hanging near us.

I burst into laughter as Atticus shakes his head before paying the man at the booth. Phoenix squeals and wiggles in my arms every time Atticus hits a tin can. He's a mix of Atticus and I with brown hair but my green eyes too. Alisha is all but bouncing on the spot in excitement and cheers loudly when he wins her the bear she wanted. After another round, Atticus hands Phoenix the lion which he takes happily before turning to show me.

Arcadia and Elias find us then before taking Alisha and Phoenix off us. Atticus and I chose Jason to be Alisha's godparent and Arcadia to be Phoenix's. However, with how much Arcadia is spoiling the little guy we may have started to regret our decision slightly.

"Absolutely ridiculous!" Atticus mutters as I loop my arm through his. "They never have stuffed wolves and the one time they do my pups don't want them!"

I chuckle at his disappointed expression before we follow the kids to the next ride. Emilia and her mate, Zane, fall into step with us while their son Jayden runs over to Alisha with his stuffed animal. Savannah and Leon wait for us by the candy floss stall with their daughter, Avery. While I was pregnant with Alisha, Emilia finally found her mate. Her and Savannah had Jayden and Avery four months after me so all our kids are around the same age.

Bastian too had found his mate, Lucia, two years ago and they now have a two-year-old daughter called Maisie. However, they didn't accompany us today as they're away visiting Lucia's family in Sweden.

We all decide to get candy floss before the kids go on some more rides and finally end the day with the Ferris wheel. I hold Phoenix in my lap while Atticus has Alisha, who is going to give me a heart attack with how much she's leaning forward the higher we go. I playfully glare at Atticus who's finding it funny as I freak out. I know he has a firm grip on her but I can't help but worry regardless. Nix, on the other hand, doesn't really care as he chats animatedly to his lion toy.

The view of the sunset is incredible from up here and Alisha gasps in wonder as she points at the clouds. "They look like candy floss!"

"They do, don't they?" I laugh when she looks at me with wide eyes.

Once the ride is over we get off and meet up with the others who also went on with us. We agree that it's getting late and decide to head home. After finding our cars we buckle up the kids before driving off. I yawn tiredly before scrolling through social media apps on my phone and checking my texts.

Unfortunately, we get stuck in traffic which makes Atticus growl under his breath. He's not the most patient person when it comes to traffic and his road rage always makes me laugh. He'll never admit it though. We move slowly and eventually round the bend after ten minutes of waiting.

"Oh shit..." Atticus whispers just low enough for only me to hear.

I glance up from my phone at him before turning my head to where he's looking. A groan escapes me when I immediately spot the golden arches. And not even a minute later Alisha gasps from her car seat before Nix catches on too.