The Fall of Dolores Umbridge

Chapter 51: The Fall of Dolores Umbridge

"How much further?" Umbridge demanded angrily as we lead her to the forbidden forest

"Not far," I said, walking. "It has to be somewhere students wouldn't find accidentally."

As soon as Umbridge's behind us, Harry walked to me. "Y/N, what are you doing?" He whispered.

"Improvising." I whispered back.

"Well?" Umbridge started, her wand still raised. "Where is this weapon?"

Harry and I didn't reply.

"There isn't one, is there?" She looked into both of our eyes. "You're trying to trick me..."

"You know, I really hate children." She added then turned.

After she did, she backed away slowly.

I looked at Harry then turned.

Centaurs.

Around fifty centaurs were emerging on every side, their bows raised and loaded, pointing at Harry, Umbridge, and I.

We  backed slowly into the centre of the clearing, Umbridge uttering odd little whimpers of terror.

"You have no business here, Centaurs," Umbridge warned. "This is a ministry matter."

One or two of the centaurs raised their weapons.

"Lower your weapons," she warned more loudly. "I warned you. Under the law, creatures near human intelligence-" she was cut off by the centaur shooting the arrow at her direction.
She quickly cast a spell while Harry and I ducked.

"How dare you, you filthy half-breed!" She hissed then raised her wand. "Incarcerous!"
Ropes flew out of midair like thick snakes, wrapping themselves tightly around the centaur's torso and trapping his arms: he gave a cry of rage and reared on to his hind legs, attempting to free himself, while the other centaurs charged.

I wimpered then went to help the centaur.

I turned to Umbridge. "Please...stop it!"

She's fuming. "NO ENOUGH!" She said. "I will have order!"

We all watched as Grawp ( The giant that is related to Hagrid ) picked her up, and the centaurs charging at Grawp.

Harry pulled my hand as we circled around Grawp.

"No no, please! He means no harm." I said.

Grawp let go of Umbridge, making her fall.

The centaurs went to Umbridge.

She turned to us. "You both! Tell them I mean no harm!"

Harry held me closer. "I'm sorry, Professor, but we must not tell lies."

"Nooooo!" We heard Umbridge shriek.
"Noooooo ... I am Senior Undersecretary ... you cannot – Unhand me, you animals ... nooooo!"
We saw Umbridge being borne away through the trees by the centaur. Screaming non-stop, her voice grew fainter and fainter until they could no longer hear it over the trampling of hooves.

"Let's go back, Harry," I said.

He nodded then we both run back to the castle.