Where Do I Belong?

Chapter 82: Where Do I Belong? (Short)

Happy very very truly really late Valentine's Day. I love you all💜

Draco scoot closer to me

Draco scoot closer to me. "What are you thinking?"

"I don't know." I murmured.

"Hey, everything is going to be okay." He assured.

"No," I looked at him. "Draco, Voldemort is looking for the both of us. Especially me. I'm his daughter. It's all war and lots of innocent lives are lost..."

"You are nothing like him, Y/N," he gently grabbed my hand then gave it a squeeze. "You're pretty, intelligent, sweet. Sure I can be scared of you sometimes. You have a badass attitude in you. You're perfect. Look at the bright side, you have a nose-"

"Stop!" I laughed then nudged him.

"See? And you have a very bright smile. There's the Y/N I know."

I leaned into him. "I don't know why you're in Slytherin sometimes, you know? You are like a marshmallow."

"Wow, now she's comparing me to a marshmallow."

"And all marshmallows belong in Hufflepuff!" I exclaimed, making him pout.

"I was thinking of Ravenclaw."

"Yeah, yeah, you can be. You fixed the vanishing cabinet and you top the class. Slytherclaw genius."

"And you belong..." he started.

"Where do I belong?" I smirked.

Then he crashed his soft lips in mine, making me kiss back with loads of passion.

He pulled back. "You belong here. In my heart."