The art of the silent fist

Season 3, episode 2.

Words: 3K

Warnings: None.

The ninja and Nya were now on their hiding place. Sensei Garmadon's monastery. Kai, Zane and Jay were hiding their vehicles with the help of Nya. They used leaves, as Cole helped Y/n hiding their vehicles with trees. "Aah. This is a perfect place to lay low. No robots, no cameras, no problems." Lloyd sighed in relief.

"There's Zane. But he ain't evil." Y/n chuckled, making Lloyd facepalm to himself.

"Still, if any aerial drones pass overhead, you better wear this." Nya tosses a green techno gi to him, "It will scramble their signal so they can't find you."

"Yeah, this is sweet." Lloyd chuckled, as a familiar voice is heard behind him.

"Lloyd?"

"Mom?" Lloyd turned around, seeing him mother and smiled.

She embraced her son, "Oh. What are you all doing here?"

"The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. He has Sensei Wu." Lloyd explained.

"Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has."

"Well, where's Dad?" 

"Yeah, where's Lord Garmadon?" Kai asked, making Misako turn to the other ninja.

"Isn't it "Sensei Garmadon", now?" Y/n asked.

"You're right, he no longer goes by Lord. Here, he is Sensei Garmadon and he won't be back until this evening's lesson." Misako smiled proudly.

"Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?" Jay asked in disbelief.

"I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help." Zane stated.

Misako leads the ninja towards the monastery, "Come in, but your weapons are not allowed. Ever since Lloyd saved his father, Garmadon sworn an oath to never fight in hope to make up for his evil past. It's an oath he takes very seriously."

The ninja stopped their tracks and pulled out their techno blades. "But we were supposed to protect these with our lives." Kai informed Misako, making her raise her shoulders.

"And never let them out of our sight." Jay added.

"You guys go on ahead, I will stay back and watch over them." Zane suggested and the ninja give him their techno blades.

Cole chuckled, "Yeah!"

"Thanks, Zane." Kai thanked the nindroid.

"You're awesome." Jay complimented.

"You're the best." Cole gave a thumbs up, as Zane smiled sadly.

"Thank you Zane, we owe you one." Y/n said and followed Misako. Zane stayed behind, looking at the techno blades.

They arrive at Garmadon's monastery and see kids playing soccer. "Pass the ball to me. Yeah!" The kids cheered and kicked the ball towards Kai, who catched it. Jay, Cole and Kai walk towards them as the kids run towards them.

"Ah, at least there's some places left in this world I'm still considered cool." Cole smirked, but the kids ran right past them, towards Lloyd.

"Oh, wow!" One of the kids exclaimed.

"It's the Green Ninja." Another boy cheered.

Jay nudged the earth ninja, "Nope, still totally lame." They walk up to the kids. "Hey, hey!" Jay high-fived a boy, as another one hung onto Cole's arms.