A Line in the Sand

Season 7, episode 5. (Episode 69 of the whole series) (Okay I'll not.)

Words: 2,1K

(Warning: This sucks.)

Blunck watches as the Vermillion Army steals metal from the Junkyard.

"Yes! Keep it coming! Can't disappoint Commander Macchia. No, not the Hands of Time's pet." Blunck said to himself, as Ed came driving by in a small construction crane.

"I reserve the right to refuse service to you!" He shouted, and Edna walked out of the trailer, holding a broom.

She wiped some small snakes away with it, "I don't think they saw your sign in the front window, honey." 

The twins reached the Junkyad, and Jay and Y/n jumped out of their vehicles, "Take your fangs off our parents," Jay said, zapping a Vermillion. "You darn dirty snakes!" He added. 

"Mom! Dad! Are you okay?" Y/n asked, before using her powers to blow a snake away.

"Oh, well, I'm now very late for my quilting circle." Edna replied, sighing.

"The Ninja's mustn't interfere. Get over there and take them down." Blunch demanded, and two snakes went to push the small construction crane Ed was in. 

"Whoa, whoa!" He fell, but just in time, Jay saved him. "Oh, what's happening? These fellas came out of nowhere and started grabbing things." Ed complained, as he walked to Edna and Y/n.

"Yeah, they do that." Y/n replied, blowing a Vermillion away.

A snake tried to take Edna's broom from her, "Oh! Now that's rude!" Edna yelled, and Jay zapped the snake.

"Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you. I'm gonna get you both out of here on my bike." Jay sees his bike was taken apart. "Argh!"

"What about my- Nevermind." Y/n stopped talking after she saw her bike taken apart as well.

"Message received, Commander Machia. Vermillion Warriors, we're leaving. Take the builder, now." Blunch ordered.

"Vermillion Warriors? Really? That's what they're calling—Hey!" Jay growled at a Samurai who nudged him.

Ed was held by a Vermillion, "Let go of me! Watch it!" Jay saves just in time knocked the snake into a car, but he took himself with it. Blunch threw a couple of cars off the piles of junk. They fell on Y/n, who was already holding one in the sky with her powers. But this became too much and she got stuck inbetween the cars.

"Take her, she may be a builder also." Blunch ordered, pointing at Edna.

"Wait, wait! I don't like to go anywhere without my purse! Aah!" A crane took Edna, who was screaming.

"Edna!"

"Put me down! Aah! Help!"

Jay managed to free himself, and ran in the direction of the crane, "Mom! Hang on, I'm coming! Gotta form my dragon. Come on, Jay. You can do this. You can do this. I can't do this, I'm too freaked!"

"There's meatloaf in the freezer, honey!" Edna shouted lastly, before disappearing out of sight.

"Ugh." The Blue Ninja groaned, and then noticed he didn't see his sister. "Sis!" Jay ran towards the pile of cars. He tried to push one away, but at that moment she had managed to climb her way out.

"Oh thank the First Spinjitzu Master." Jay exclaimed, relieved.

"You think some cars could've stopped me?" Y/n asked, climbing down the pile.