Spellbound

Season 4, episode 6.

Words: 3,4K

The remaining elemental master are sitting in a blimp above the island. 

"What are you looking at, zippy?" Jay asked Turner, who was glaring at the blue ninja the whole time.

"The next one out of the tournament."

"Uh, heh." The blue ninja nervously chuckled.

"Why so scared to show us your back, Shadow? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?" Kai asked the master of shadow. 

"I hope this next fight is between you and me, because I'm gonna put you on your back." Shade replied, annoyed.

Paleman wolf whistled, making Skylor roll her eyes.

"Do you mind?"

"Tensions are high." Garmadon told Lloyd, who looked out the window.

"Yeah, not as high as we are now. Can hardly see the island from up here."

Neuro was walking around the blimp, about to puke, "I've had enough of this. I can't stand heights. Where's Chen?" He opens the door to the control room, but no one's piloting it. They all gasp, as a screen turns on.

"How do I know if this thing's on? Oh, oh, oh, I see, the light. Oh, oh, I'm on? Right now? Ahem, ahem. Hello, final nine. I see you are all eager for the tournament to commence so one of you can win my staff of elements. Instead of fighting for a jadeblade, today you will be fighting for something different." Chen shows the elemental masters a video of Nya wandering around the island.

"Nya." Kai gasped.

"You know her?" Skylor growled.

"It's his sister." Y/n replied for Kai, rolling her eyes.

"We have an uninvited guest on the island."

"And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen." Kai added.

"Find her and you will automatically move on..." Chen laughed.

"The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers."

"...to the final round!" Chen exclaimed.

"He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance." The master of lightning sighed, looking at the screen.

"Then we have to find her before anyone else does." Lloyd replied, determined.

"In ten seconds, the bottom will drop." Chen announced, making everyone gasp. "But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you nine parachutes." Everyone but Garmadon rushes to grab a parachute. "Sensei Garmadon is there? Shoot, that makes ten. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo." Chen disappeared from the screen, as the bottom starts to open.

"That guy's love for trapdoors is seriously getting on my nerves!" Lloyd said, hanging onto the bottom. Eventually, everyone falls off. Shade was the first to grab a parachute and laughed.

"Lloyd, use your energy dragon!" Jay yelled, trying to grab a parachute.

Skylor and Turner managed to take a parachute, as Lloyd tried to summon his energy dragon, but fails. "I can't! I can't get it to work!" 

Skylor and Turner opened their parachute, as Jay lands on top of Griffin's.

"Get your own chute, Lead Foot." The master of speed retorted, annoyed.

A chute flew into the blue ninja's face, who caught it. "I got one! I got one! Hahaha!"

Y/n, Kai, Lloyd and Garmadon still didn't have any.