Lost in Time

Season 7, episode 10.

Words: 1,1K (This is short af but that's because it's only about Nya and Kai. No Y/n involved means explanation about those scenes.)

Last episode of season 7 and then I'm done with this boring season.

"Kai! Nya! Come back! Kai! Nya!" Jay yelled, before letting out a sob, "Why'd they risk their lives to go after Krux and Acronix?"

Ray weakly replied, "It was the only way to save Wu."

"Oh, okay. I'm good with it. Hey, wait a sec. Who are you? And how do you know that?" The Blue Ninja curiously asked.

"I'm Maya. And this is Ray. We are—" Maya got cut off by Y/n.

"Kai and Nya's parents." She said.

"We saw your portrait at the museum." Lloyd added.

"Krux and Acronix traveled back in time with the so our children had to follow." Ray explained.

"Why?" Jay then asked.

"Only that Blade can undo the effect of the Time Punch on Master Wu. They are his last hope." Maya added.

"Master Wu is with them?" Lloyd asked.

"We have to go help. We just need a time machine. You can build another one, right?" Cole said, turning to Borg.

"I can't." Cyrus replied.

Jay snickered, "Oh. I get it. "I can't" is business speak for "It'll cost you big." Okay, businessman, I hear you. Hm, I've got a tenner."

"No Time Blades, no time travel. I'm afraid there is nothing to do but wait and hope Kai and Nya return." Maya stopped Jay from continuing.

Jay then turned to Samurai X, "Okay, then, Samurai 2.0. While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"

"No." Samurai X simply replied.

"Uh, would a tenner change your mind?" The Blue Ninja asked, smiling hopefull.

"No."

"What about a piece of candy?" Jay tried to trade with them.

"No."

Jay searched his pockets again, "What about two pieces of candy?"

"No."

"What you said is true. Kai and Nya truly are Master Wu's last hope." Maya said.

"Not just his. All of Ninj—" Ray stopped talking as he coughed loudly.

"Ray. What is it?" Maya asked.

Ray groaned, "On the ship, when Acronix hit me, he was holding a and something happened." Zane scans him.

"Accelerated physical deterioration, rapid loss of life function. You've been hit with a Time Punch, too." The Nindroid spoke.

"And there's no cure." The Green Ninja added.

"Wait. You said the Reversal Blade can undo it on Master Wu. Would that work for you, too?" Cole suggested.

"Only if our children retrieve it and return in time." Ray replied, sighing.

Y/n walked over to the parents of Kai and Nya, "You two were there fourty years ago, right?" She asked.

Maya looked at Ray before answering, "Yes, we were."

The Purple Ninja then hesitated, "D-did you know a Master of Storm?"