The curse of the golden master

Season 3, episode 4.

Words: 2,6K

Warnings: It's short.

The ninja, with Nya and Pixal arrive at New Ninjago City. They walk around the streets, seeing everything is empty. Not one person to see.

"It looks dead out here." Y/n snickered, lifting some mechs to see if there is anyone.

"What happened?" Kai asked.

"No power, that's what happened." Cole scowled at the fire ninja, who returned a 'what?' gesture.

"Are we too late?" Zane muttered, stepping on a wire. Stepping on the wire caused some junk to crash in their way and citizens appeared.

"There they are." The purple ninja chuckled slightly.

"Outsiders must answer to the postman!" One of the citizens yelled.

"Return to sender!" The postman replied, giving a dirty look at the ninja.

Cyrus Borg was pushed to the ninja by people, the inventor smiled proudly. "Ah, you finally made it. Don't mind the savages. Since power went out, everyone here has grown a bit bored. Their imagination knows no bounds. Pixal, amazing! You're...powered."

"You need to stay in character, Borg. This is no fun if we're not all committed." The postman shouted, making Cyrus roll his eyes.

"Oh, I'll have you committed if you don't all leave us at once. Now shoo! We have real problems to address. Pixal, what's powering you?"

"Zane gave me half of his heart." Pixal informed.

Zane smiled and Borg smirked, "Thank you, Zane. I am greatly indebted. Unfortunately, the hard drive was stolen with the digital imprint of the Overlord. You'll be unable to erase him with your until we find it."

"Aw, don't worry, we already had a little run in with the red-handed suspect." Jay took out the scale, "Or, should I say white-handed? He left behind a white scale. Get this, he's serpentine."

"Lucky for us, the last Serpentine were sealed within a tomb right under the city, so it's about time we pay them a little visit." Cole said, taking the sewer lid.

"Approach with caution. I've also lost a few valuable prototypes. He may be armed and extremely dangerous." Borg informed, making the others nod. Nya and Cole were already in, Jay got ready to get in.

"We know, and uh, ahem, just for the record, when those prototypes are made available to the public, could you let me know? They're just the coolest gadgets." 

Kai made Y/n go first and Zane motioned to Pixal to enter, making Cyrus look at the nindroids confused.

"Uh, Pixal, where are you going? Now that my assistant has an unlimited power supply, there's an infinite amount of good to be done." Pixal gave Zane a questioning look and the ice ninja nodded.

"As you wish, Mr. Borg" She said and followed Borg.

"Watch your step, Nya. We don't know the last time this ladder was used." Cole said to Nya, making her smile.

"That's thoughtful of you, Cole." 

"Hey!" Jay was mimicking the earth ninja, "How about you watch where you're watching, Cole? Huh?" 

"Uh, aah!" Nya slips, hanging onto a single rung, "Uh, guys. A little help?"

"Oh, is that a threat? 'Cause coming from you, it sounds like some of your best material." Cole replied, annoyed.