Chapter 5 In my class

In My Class

{"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein}

"Come in. You're already late!" the professor said. "And do your introduction."

They walked to the middle of the room. Awestruck by all three, especially the gorgeous guy.

"How can anyone be this handsome?" I thought, staring.

Shook myself from the daze when one of the twins spoke. "Yeah, Professor. Sorry, we're late," he said calmly.

"Hello, guys and girls. I'm Dustin Lincon, from London, and this is my twin brother, William Lincon."

"Hey! I can do my own introduction, brother. You don't have to introduce us and take all the attention to yourself," William playfully teased. "My name is William, but everyone calls me Will. I'm good at everything I do. Nice to meet you all."

Girls squealed. Found him funny and full of humor. Liked him already.

Now it was Jared's turn. Not sure if it's his name, but we'd find out.

"My name is Jared. Jared Park," he said in a cold voice. Despite his tone, he had a nice voice.

"Stop staring at him," Renee said.

I blushed, tried to relax, chalking it up to dehydration. With limited seats, they sat in the first row.

Still looked at him, his back head.

"Do your introduction, miss," the professor said, but my attention wasn't on him.

Renne elbowed me. "What?"

"It's your turn," she informed.

Embarrassed, nervously looked around. Many eyes focused on me. Shifted awkwardly, stood up.

"Hello! My name is Evelina, and I'm a Native American," I said.

"So Evelina, from this city?" Professor asked.

"No, professor. My hometown is 3 hours from here," I answered.

"Okay. Sit down," he said. "Next, please."

Renne did her introduction after me, and the lecture passed with introductions.

After class, we stood up for my next lecture, which was in half an hour, walking slowly with Renne. Almost the same set of lectures due to bullying. We always tried to be together, but it sometimes led to problems because of her outspoken nature.

Saw the Elite Group - rich and powerful students. Bullies were often from this group. Lauren, the leader, approached.

"Look who's here," she said. "How've you been, Eve? Still cleaning up messes as a waitress?"

"Bitch, I know you hear me," Renne said angrily.

"I didn't talk to you, freak," Lauren said.

"You're lucky I'm busy today. Otherwise, I'd remind you of who we are and where your place is," she spat.

Held Renne back, not letting her engage with them.

"Come on, let's go to class," I said. The Elite group laughed.

"Don't know how someone can be so bitchy," Renne said. "And why does she need to interfere in our life? This is our last year, and we need to enjoy it to the fullest."

I got emotional. It's not about standing up for myself, but the whole school against us freaks me out.

"I'll try my best, Renne," I promised.

Nearly at our next lecture, Lauren and her group entered, and they shared almost the same set of lectures as us.

Then, Will, Dustin, and JARED entered. My heart raced again.

Control yourself.

I am so screwed. No, I am beyond screwed.

Please don't forget to follow, vote and comment.