Chapter 23

A/N: There'll be some smut in this chapter, so skip it if you feel uncomfortable reading it :)

--------------

Axel's POV

"Okay, now your turn to spill. What went on with you and Tyler?"

Jack blushed, and a smile spread across his face.

"Spill" I say and Jack laughs.

"Okay, okay! So, it started on the day you first introduced Tyler and Franco to us. After Pete and Franco left, you and Jayden disappeared for the whole lunch. So, Tyler and I talked. We instantly clicked, we talked about everything. We had so much in common, and we talked like we've been friends for years. We exchanged numbers and texted basically everyday. A while later, we hung out at my house while my parents were out. One thing led to another, and we ended up in a heated make out session and had sex" he said casually.

"Wow. The reason why we left was because Jayden was jealous of our little act. I'm glad you guys are getting along well, though a little too well" I smirk, "So how was the sex?"

He blushes and hides his face in his hands, "So good" he says and I laugh, patting him on the back.

"Aw, little Jacky's no longer a virgin" I say and he slaps my arm away.

"Shut up" he says and I chuckle.

"Then, after we started talking about what this meant, and we confessed our feelings for each other. We went on a date a few days after, and he came over last week to ask what we were. I asked him what he wanted us to be and he said boyfriends. So, we're dating now. He came over to hang out earlier" he says and I laugh at the smile on his face.

"What happened to the girl you were talking to?" I ask and Jack grimaces.

"She ended up ignoring me after we got an A on our last lab and switched lab partners. I thought we could continue talking after we switched, but she completely ghosted me" he says and I frown.

"I'm sorry" I say and he shakes his head.

"Don't be, I have Tyler now" he says and I nod.

"Actually, I could just invite Jayden over for dinner today and you can call Tyler to come back?" I ask and Jack thinks about it.

"Isn't it too soon? We just started dating last week" he asks and I shake my head.

"Just introduce him as your friend for now, and you can see how your parents feel about Jay and I before deciding if you two want to tell your parents" I say and Jack nods.

"That sounds like a good idea. Thanks Axe" he says and I smile.

"No problem, anything for you. I'll go give Jay a call, you call Tyler" I say as I get up from the bed and head to the door.

A thought pops into my head and I turn to look at Jack, smirking.

"So, who bottomed?" I ask and Jack's face turned crimson red.

"Oh my god" he mumbles into his hand as I laugh.

"So? I'm still waiting for the answer" I say and he groans.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"The longer you take to answer, the longer I'll pester you" I say with a smirk.

"..."