Epilogue

Axel's POV

"Come on babe, we're going to be late!" I yell as Jay stumbles over to me with a piece of bread in his mouth and him trying to put on his sock. He slips on his shoes and takes the bread from his mouth.

"Okay, I'm ready!" he says and I laugh, taking his hand.

"Bye Pancake! Momma loves you!" I say as we head out, closing and locking the door behind us.

Jay and I walk hand-in-hand over to our class that we have together. It's our second year here at Michigan, so Jay and I have been together for two years and counting.

Everything's been going really well. We haven't fought besides minor bickering here and there. Pete and Franco are still together, and they're still going strong.

Tyler and Jack broke up right before we got into college, but they've been hooking up for the past year. It's clear they still have feelings for each other, and they're not hooking up with anyone else. They're only hooking up with each other, and they basically act like a couple. They just didn't put a label on it, though Jack has wanted to for the past year. He just doesn't want to push Tyler into it, since the reason they broke up is because they were moving too fast in their relationship. Though, I bet Jack won't be able to take it for much longer and will ask Tyler out soon.

We near our class, and sit down in our seats. "Ugh, I can't believe I miss high school" I say and Jay chuckles.

"This is basically high school for you, you're getting the best grades once again and you're the captain of the basketball team. This is just a repeat of high school for you" Jay says and I sigh.

"But classes were never this boring in high school" I say and Jay puts an arm behind me.

"Well you have me here, so you'll survive" he winks and kisses my cheek. Classes go by as normal, and I almost sprint out of the classroom when class ends. I breathe in the fresh air and sigh in content, Jay laughing behind me.

"You're so extra" he says and I turn to him.

"But you love me" I say and he sighs.

"Sadly" he says and I pout.

"Kidding!" he kisses my pout and takes my hand. We head to the locker rooms and change into our uniforms. We always have practices at the same time, so that's convenient. We walk into the gym and I see a guy I've never seen before talking to my teammates. Well, he's doing the talking while my teammates look about ready to piss their pants.

I say bye to Jay as I walk closer to listen to what he's saying, "Now where's your captain? You better tell me where he is or I will fucking kill you" he seethes and I roll my eyes.

"Geez dude, calm down and stop scaring Tommy" I say and the guy turns to me, glaring.

"And who the fuck are you, midget?" he says and I sigh.

"You're looking for me, yet when I'm right here in front of you, you don't even know who I am" I say and his eyes widen.

"You're the captain?" he says with his face scrunched up.

"If you have a problem you can leave, I would rather have Richard here than you" I say and walk away from him. Richard's this guy I really hate. He annoys me and constantly flirts with me when I have made it very clear that I have a boyfriend and wasn't interested. He even had the audacity to flirt with me in front of Jay!

"Hey, did I say I was done talking with you, you fucker?" he says and I ignore him, picking up a ball.

"Do you think anyone ever ends a conversation with, 'Okay, I'm done talking to you' unless you're a real asshole?" I say and if possible, he looks even more angry than before.