Chapter Ten

I woke up the next morning with a ding. I stretched my hand, trying to get hold of my phone without opening my eyes. I finally grab it and unlock my phone.
*You have one unread message from harry*
My eyes flew open as soon as I read that and say up straight. I took a deep breath and tapped in the text.
"I am really sorry but I can't make it today either. I am still stuck at work, this is really important. But I'll make sure to make it up to you tomorrow. xx"
I heart swelled as I read the text. Even though it was a text telling me I can't meet him today either, it still made me happy.
"It's totally okay, don't worry about me. I am doing fine but thank you for the concern. Also, can't wait for tomorrow!"
I quickly typed in this text and hit sent.
"Seen you soon. xx" read his next text.
"Seen you soon :)" I replied.
I kept my phone aside and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

....

"Hey" Hel said as she say me walk inside the kitchen.
"Hey Hel" I smiled.
"So, what do you think about waffles?" She asked, her back facing me.
"Yumm, yumm is I think about waffles" I say giggling.
"Good for you then, because we have waffles for breakfast today"
"This has to the best trip ever." I say laughing.

....

"Come on, take another one" Hel insists, passing me the waffles.
"No way, I ate like 8 of them. There is no way I can eat anymore."
"Well then come, leta do the dishes. Maybe then you will be hungry" she smirked.
"I don't mind" I shrugged.
We carried the plates and glasses to the sink and start washing the dishes.
"I still couldn't find any models" she says out if a blue.
"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.
"For Seb. The shoot he mentioned yesterday?"
"Oh yes yes." I recalled.
"Yeah, I texted everyone yesterday itself. This time of the season, everyone is busy and the models that are free have done these before. I don't know where will I find a new face for him." She says as she sighs.
"I..I am sorry. I just can't, I mean I am so inexperienced. Its not like I don't want to do it, I want to, obviously i do but I am just too scared. And this break is really important for him, I don't want to mess it uo for him." I trying explaining.
"Firstly, don't be sorry. This isnt your job so there's nothing to be sorry about. But I will say this, you might be inexperienced but I know you can do it. You are a natural, trust me. And you worrying about spoiling his big break, well as it seems, I don't think he's going to find any model within the time limit anyway; so he'll lose it anyway. But if you say yes, then at least he can say he tried you know?"
"Yeah, I get it. But I am just so scared. I haven't even posed for a portfolio, so can understand this is very big for me."
"Of course. Look Akriti, I am not forcing you to do anything that you don't want to do. It's totally up to you. I am just telling you that I know you can do it and I know my brother needs this badly. I told him find him a model and that is what I am trying to do. But this is seriously not beya you came for, so no one is forcing or blaming you. It's totally up to you." She said with an encouraging smile.
"I...I'll think about it" I finally said.
"Of course" she said with another smile.

......

What Hel said is all I have been thinking since then. I have been thinking about all the pros and cons of me saying ywa or no to the offer. I have always imagined me as a top model, a face of every magazine but I never thought I would actually get an opportunity to make it real. I am sure my dad will flip out if I say yes but I have done everything according to what he wanted all my life. For once, I wanted to do what I actually wanted to do. That's when I decided I should take up the offer. I mean as Hel said, even if it doesn't work out, we at least tried. Besides her and Seb have been nothing but kind to me. If it weren't for Hel, i wouldn't have met Harry. I definitely owe this to them.
I quickly rinse the shampoo from my hair and stwo out of the shower. I wipe off the water and wrapped a towel on my body. Before going up to Hel to tell hrr my decision, I figured I should text Seb about it.
I open mine and Sebs' chat and type "hey. So I thought about what you asked yesterday and had a discussion with Hel too. I finally decided that I want to do it. I want to do the shoot. So if you are still looking for a model, know that I am ready for whenever you want me.
Akriti :) " and hit sent.
I went to the bathroom again to blow dry my hair. As I was blow drying, I heard a ding.
The text read "Thank you so much! You seriously don't know what this means to me!"
Before I could reply, he sent another text.
"If you are free, we can do the shoot today itself. I seriously don't have much time and I need time to edit and choose the pictures too. So let me know if you want to do it today."
I thought about it, ita not like I have any plans today. Harry is busy too. Plus, I never know when I'll be free again. So I thought of saying yes.
"Sure, lets do it today. Text me all the necessary details." I replied.
"It's 10 right now, so be ready by 11. I'll pick you up from Hel's place." Read his text.
"Also you can wear anything since the pictures are going to be close ups and will focus on your face more. So wear anything comfortable of your choice" his second read.
"Okay then, I'll go get read. Seen you at 11"
"Sure!"

....

Bell rings

"Hey!" I greeted with a smile.
"He...woah" Seb said looking at me.
"Shut up and come in" I said as I tried hiding my red face.
"Nah, no time to get in. Grab you things and let's go."
"Okay wait, let me get my bag and phone." I said as I ran up to grab my things.
"He's here?" Hel asked, standing by the door frame of my room.
"Yup and we are leaving now. So byee!" I say as I have her a quick goodbye hug and ran downstairs.
"Come on, hurry up" Seb said.
"I am here, let's go"
We walked to his car, he opened the door to let me in.
"Thank you" I said with a sweet smile.
"Keep her safe and stop drooling over her!" Hel shouted from the door.
"Shut up sis!" Seb shouted back and I rolled my eye. They are never growing up, seriously!
"So where are we going?" I asked once he sat on his seat.
"Well, I am not very sure myself. We'll drive around and stop at places with good lighting. There was so briefing about anything to be honest. The mail just said they wanted some pictures of a new face but a face that tells her own story, a face that keeps toi captured, a face that has desires and aspirations." He explained.
"You are making me more nervous. I dont think I can do all that" I said fidgeting.
"That's the best part about you, you don't have to try and look like what I just described, you already have it in you. So just relax, don't think about it. It'll be fine." He said, driving off to nowhere in particular.

*********
Hi! Okay before anything i want to really apologize for keeping all you guys hanging; AGAIN!
I am super sorry, i am a bitch, i know. But i want to let you guys know why i could never complete the story.
I'll update tomorrow or day after tomorrow letting you guys know the reason and also it will have some other important information too. So please do check it out.
Again, i am very sorry.

All the love,
A :)