Chapter 1

Everything in the fairy tail guild seem normal. But Gray nor' Natsu have been fighting. It seemed very weird. Maybe because you were used to it. Everyone else looked like they noticed to and would at times casually glance at Natus or Gray. Well Juvia was messing with Gray. Natsu for some reason looked completely lost. His eyes wandered for some reason whenever they landed on you they would stay on you for far too long. Whenever he noticed you notice him he would look away. You wanted to confront him about it, but decided against that. You were going to ask Erza about it but remembered she was off on a mission. So you were pondering if you should go ask Levy or Master Makarov. You decided to ask levy since she is like the smartest girl. You looked around fpr her but couldn't smell her anywhere. (You're a dragon slayer, be whatever dragon slayer you want.) So you decided to go up to Master. Of course knock om his door first. "Come in." You walked in and closed the door shut. "Yes child?" Makarov asked. " I wanted to ask you about Natsu." You started. "Natsu hasn't been fighting and would at times look at me, longer than im comfortable with." You said. ".... what month is it?"  Makarov asked. "It's april, i believe." You answered. "Well it could be that Natsu is going threw Mating Season." Makarov said. "Maybe that's why he keeps looking at you, you're probably his mate." You were speechless. "Your a dragon slayer as well but your a little young. Your just a week to young. So after that week you'll be effected by the heat. And will have a strong desire to mate. But this could cause problems, Natsu IS old enough now so if you're his mate he will try to mate with you even if your not old enough." Makarov explained, ,mostly to himself. "So what will happen to me?" You asked nervously. "Well we could lock up Natsu. but we Don't know how long we can restrain him without his hormones causing us trouble." Makarov said. "What do you mean?" You asked. "Well if a dragon slayer is provoked in their state of hormones then they could get very violent. Especially when it comes down to their mates, they'll do anything to take them." Makarov explained. "Since were dealing with Natsu this'll be tricky. Natsu is very unpredictable so anything could happen." Makrov added. " starting tomorrow Natsu will be caged up and be restrained for your safety and everyone else's." Makarov said.