chapter 5 (lemon)

Natsu carried you to what seemed like a abandoned house or shack. He went up a flight of stairs and opened a door that was a bedroom. Your heart nearly dropped when he literally threw you on the bed and crawled on top of you. Hs looked down at you. It was incredibly hard to breath at that point, the heat emitting from him was suffocating to say the least. You pushed at his chest trying to get him off you. He didn't even flinch. He simply just looked down at you with longing eyes. His head bent down to your neck and started leaving markings on your neck, looking for your sweet spot. You moaned when he found it. He smirked against your skin abusing that spot and soon after he bit down on that area, harshly. You screamed. His fangs lift your skin and started licking up the blood that was oozing from it. "N-natsu..." you began. His member throbs at hearing you say his name. "Please...stop" you pleaded. He completely lifted his head from your neck and looked down at you with a sad expression. "You...you don't want to mate?" He asked. You didn't want to answer. You looked up at him. He got off of you completely. He looked at you, his expression saddened a lot. "I'm sorry." He apologized. You raided your upper half of your body and looked at Natsu. You both stayed like that for a while. Until you sighed. "Natsu, it's not that i don't want to mate with you, trust me I'm happy to be your mate, it's just that im scared that the only reason you want to do this is because you want a release. Nothing more. You just want to use my body." You explained. He blinked like you just snapped a finger in his face. "WHAT?! Why would I? I really love you! I'm very sorry that I came onto you like this! I didn't mean to scare you." He said. You took a second to take that in. You moved closer and wrapped your hand around Natus's neck and pullled him in for a kiss. The kiss was sweet and gentle at first but it got rough. Natsu licked your lips, asking for entry. You happily parted your lips and allowed his tongue in. You both battled for dominance. He won and explored your mouth. He pulled away, "do you give me concent?" He asked. "I give you concent." You answered happily.
Natsu moved down to your clothed breseats and took off your sweater and bra, sucking on one of your buds while he played with other. You held your moans back. He noticed and switched between your right bud to your left bud. His free hand traveled down to your shorts and skirt. He pulled down your skirt and then he slipped off your shorts followed along with you long stocks and combat boots. You were completely nude underneath him. He stared at your body. Enjoying every crook and nany his eyes laid upon. You blushed. You tug on his vest. Wanting it off. He got the message and took it off. You stared at his six pack completely amazed. He chuckled but it was stopped as he grunted. He put a hand up to his head gripping it, clenching his teeth. "What's wrong?" You asked. He looked back at you his eyes looking clouded. "Can we skip the four-play and get to the main part. It won't hurt too much, you're already wet, i can smell you." He asked. You blinked. "O-okay." You replied. He positioned himself at your entrance and looked at you for approval. You nodded. He eased himself inside, only his tip was in and you already felt pain. He continued pushing himself inside until he was fully sheaved inside of you. Releasing a breath he didn't even know he was holding. You were in a lot of pain. He took notice and placed his neck in between your neck and whispering sweet nothings to you. At times he would groan and shake violently, clearly struggling to hold himself back from completely destroying you. "Y...you can move now." You said. Not even a second later Natsu thrusted hard into you. You nearly screamed. He went slow but his thrusts were powerful. As he continued his thrusts he got faster and faster. He would occasionally growl like a animal at times. He would throw his head back and bring it back down again in between your breasts. He then grabbed your left thigh and raised it over his shoulder to get better angle. At this point he was going at a inhuman pace. You were getting close. He was too. Finally with one more thrust you came on his member. His head shot back and he roared as he came inside of you.
He stayed like that for a while until he pulled out, his seed leaking out from your hole. He picked you up and he flopped on his back while you landed on his bare chest. He kissed your forehead and pulled your body higher so he could nuzzled into your neck. kissing the mark he left on you.
You both feel asleep in each others embrace.