chapter 6 (lemon)

You eyes were still closed. You felt shuffling. You started shaking. No. Someone was messing with your body. You felt like something tiny was inserted into you. You tried to turn to your side but that someone held you firmly in place. You grumbled poking one eye open and saw Natsu. Towering over you. You gasped slightly. He was fingering you. His hand fingers that he had inside you were a milky white so he was doing this for some time. "Natsu." Yoy said. Completely catching him off guard. "O-oh, (y/n)! Im sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." He said apologetically. "Well its a bit hard to stay asleep when you are practically fingering my hole." You said. He looked down, at your hole. He brought his fingers up and started licking and sucking at his milky finger. You watched, getting flushed. When he was fimished his eyes grew darker, lkke something just came over him. You glanced down and saw his member. It was hard and dripping with pre-cum. You backed up a little. That action caused him to growl menacingly. You stopped. Scales started to appear on his face. That made him a lot more terrifying to look at. He crawled on top of you and positioned himself at your hole. Before he thrusted in he burried his face in your neck. He thrusted in. It hurt for a few seconds. It felt like he practically got bigger. He growled in satisfaction. He started to thrust very fast. It felt very good. Too good. He kept thrusting. Grunting and growling almost every second. You on the other hand was moaning and whimpering every second. This went on for what felt like an eternity but only had been two minutes. Within this time you came three times. He only just came, inside. He filled you entirely. He flopped on the bed beside you. He sighed being satisfied...

For now any way.