Chapter 11 (final)

I am now guaranteed to give birth in two weeks. Ever since we got this close, Natsu has been getting even more clingy to me. At this point he won't even let me leave the house, he goes out and get me food while I am still in the house. This sucks. I want to go out.  This is incredibly boring. I am now on my couch reading a book while munching on pickles. Yeah, we ran out of peanut butter. When ever Natsu would come back he would always come right at me and snuggle into my neck. I really just want this to be over with. It's getting to the point where I just want this baby out. Natsu feels the same way.
I heard the door open. I looked over the couch and saw Natsu coming in with a disgusting smell on him. "Um...Natsu, not to be rude but...why do you smell like that?" I asked. "Oh. Me and Happy were out getting some fish." He said, pointing behind him. In came Happy. "Ai." He said. Chewing on a fish until he spit it out. "Apparently it wasn't worth any effort." He said. "Okay..." I said. He suddenly beamed. "How's the child?!" He asked
"Well they've been pretty...active recently." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "They kick and move around." I said. "Wha?! Really?! Can I feel it?!" He asked. "Sure." I said. He came over and placed his hand on my stomach...nothing. "I don't feel anything." He said. "They don't move all the time Natsu." I laughed. "They move when they want to." I said, messing with his hair. Then I felt it. They kicked. Natsu froze. "What happened?" He asked. "They kicked." I said. He focus more on my stomach until he felt it again. Natsu eyes sparkled like a little kids. That's Natsu for all of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three more days. I've been having these terrible, aching feelings. It really hurts. Natsu took notice very fast. He tried to comsole me the best he could but it never work. Eventually he took me to the guild. Master wasn't there, unfortunately. Erza, Lucy, Gray and Mira took notice of Natsu's raggedy appearance and my look of utter pain. They took me to the back in the nurse room and just left me there. There wasn't much they could do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One day left. The feeling got worst. I started lashing out at Natsu. The others had already told him I didn't mean that, it was just the pain. It was horrible. I even started getting hysterical.
One hour left. But for some reason...I felt water. A load of water. Like gallons of it just came in the form of a tsunami. Natsu also took notice.  He left to go get someone. While he was doing that I started groaning, moaning and yelling in pain. The wet feeling didn't in the slightest help out. It made my legs move too easily when I didn't want it to. Mira and Natsu came back in. Out of nowhere Mira started removing my (shorts/pants/skirts) off me and my now soaked (f/c) panties. It was really awkward. "Sorry (y/n)." Mira said. You better be. She helped me get into position and spread my legs. "Natsu, I need you to take her hand." Mira said. "What for?" Natsu asked. "Just do it." She said. He took my hand and immediately felt a wave of immense pain. I gripped Natsu's hand in a bone crushing grip, we both screamed. The whole guild could hear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After thirteen crucial hours of being in labor, Ia gave birth to twins. A boy and a girl. They had my (e/c) and (s/c) and had Natsu's hair. We were in tears. Especially Natsu since I think I broke his hand. Regardless me and Natsu are a happy family.