Chapter 7 (lemon)

The next day you woke up and found Natsu sleeping, with a obvious boner. Well yeah mating sesson isn't over yet. When you woke up you felt hot all over. Your area was incredibly hot and wet. Mating season just took effect on you. You're officially eighteen years old. You raised your upper half and looked at Natsu. He looked uncomfortable, maybe because of his rock hard boner. You shook him. "Natsu." You said calmy. He mumbled and turned his back to you. "Natsu." You said a little louder, shaking him a bit harder. He curled into a ball. "Natsu!" You shouted. He got up and was in a fighting position. "Where's the danger?!" He asked. He looked down at you and saw you whimpering. Your eyes held a burning desire for him. He got the message, mostly because he could smell your pheromones. He smirked. "What's wrong (y/n)?" He asked. You started whimpering louder and whining. "Hmm?" Natsu asked, taunting you. "Natsu, please..." you begged. "What was that?" He asked. You growled and pounced on him. You buried my face in between his neck. You positioned myself on top of him and slammed down. You both grunted from the feeling. You started riding him. He gripped your hips and bucked his hips upwards. You tightened yourself around him and he shivered with delight.
Without much warning you both came. He then moved on top of you and started thrusting into you. You both moaned out.
It's been nearly an hour and you both came numerous times. Natsu fell asleep on top of you.

Erza's POV.

I practically just witnessed them making love. Wow. "Erza. Did you find anything?" Grey asked. "I sure did." I replied. He looked through the window but I yanked him back. "Nope. Let's leave them be." I ordered. He sighed. "What should we tell the guild?" He asked. "They're fine. That's all they need to know." I answered firmly. He nodded. We walked off hearing  (y/n) moan and Natsu grunt loudly. Made me and Gray blush.

I wonder just how rough can they be?