Chapter 3

The few days have been tortures. It literally was torture for Natsu. He wanted a release. He wanted to see you. His mate. It nearly terrified you out of your skin every morning when he would yell for you. As tbe days went by he would get louder to the point where you could hear the rattles of his chains and the banging on the cage. It was honestly too much. You wanted it to stop. You didn't want to comtinue to live like this for much longer so without thinking you threw on a baby blue sweater with long sleeves that reached the palm of your hand, a skirt with shorts underneath. And some combat boots. You marched up to the guild and opened the door. Everyone turned to you and immediately paniced. Everyone bolted out of their seats and nearly knocked you over. They were yelling and wailing for you to leave. You happened to saw a red head push through the crowd and was directly face to face with Erza the Titanica. (That's right, right?) "Get. Out." She said sternly. "Move." You said, just as sternly.
Everyone gauked at your sudden confidence, to Erza no less. She stood in your way. It's such a pity you and everyone elss didn't hear Natsu's chains rattling furiously. When everyone got quiet and heard the sound of chains breaking,

You and eveyone else knew they were in some deep trouble.