chapter 8

Within the span of two days all me and Natsu did was mate. Over and over. There was only three more days of this season. Luckily when I woke up, I wasn't wet. I got up and headed towards the bathroom. It was a reck but it wasn't to bad. I checked the shower luckily it was working. But the water will be cold. Well I do need to calm down. Maybe taking a cold shower will help soothe my body temperature. I turned on the shower and hopped in since I have no clothes to take off. "Ahhh..." i sighed. This really felt good. The only reason as to why It feels good is because my core just got wet and the water felt really good on against it. I shivered with delight. Due to the shower I didn't hear the bed moving. I was too much in the moment of the cold water but it only made my core wetter and hotter somehow. I was enjoying it too much. But soon it only made my area uncomfortable. "(Y/n)? Are you in the shower?" I heard Natsu ask. I smirked. "Yes, Natsu. I'm in the shower." I said. I know very well he can smell me. "You can come in and join me." I said. I could practically tell he was smirking. "Alright then." He said. The curtains behind me moved and I felt fiery arms wrap around me. He put his head in between my neck. I could feel his erection. I snickered. He wanted another release. Luckily I did too.

For the past three days me and Natsu kept mating until the season was over. When it was over, I felt incredibly stiff. Especially in my core. I looked down and saw his seed leaking out of me. Even out of my butt. I shook Natsu and he grumbled. He raised his upper half and winced at the possible pain his area. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded and grunted.

When we came back to the guild everyone was looking at us. Mostly at Natsu. Can't blame them. Natsu was practically a wild man in a sack. When everyone was aware we weren't affected by mating season anymore, a lot of fights occured and drinking and people passing out. I went up to the bar and saw Mira. She looked at me. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm stiff in my area but other than that I'm alright." I answered. "I see." she answered. Then she smiled a smile I knew all to well about. "So while you were away I bought something for you." She started. She ducked underneath the bar table and came back up with a box in her hand. "I bought you this pregnancy test." She smiled. I lost all the color in my face. "You know because, I bet you guys did it more than once." She smiled even wider. I blushed. "M-mira!" I said. "Don't worry you can take the pregnancy test when you feel it is right." Just as she finished that sentence I felt like puking. Mira didn't even need a hint she pulled out a empty bucket and I snatched it and puked my stomach out. She giggled.
This lady planned for this.
When I was finished she helped me up, grabbed the pregnancy test and we headed to the back. "Sit there." She instructed. I sat on a stool and she left back into the lobby. I waited until she came back with some water. "Here you go." She smiled.

When I took the pregnancy test I nearly fainted.
It was positive.
Mira wasn't even shocked. "how am I going to tell Natzu?" I asked out loud. "What if he doesn't want to be a father?" I asked out loud getting scared. Mira grabbed me by my shoulders. "(Y/n), Natsu is not the type of person who wouldn't be responsible. Well he is reckless but I know he will help you and be there for you and the baby." She assured. I smiled.

"Alright. I'll tell him."