🐾Alpha☀

The Alpha is the male (or female if she hasn't found a mate/the author prefers Alpha over Luna) leader of a pack of werewolves. Their wolves are more dominant over others, and can (in some cases) use an Alpha voice, meaning that whatever the Alpha commanded with the voice, the recipient has no choice but to comply, as their wolf will want to obey the Alpha.

The Alpha has many responsibilities, such as:
··Maintaining the order in the Pack
··Making sure all laws are obeyed
··Maintaining financial wellness in the Pack
··Protecting the Pack
··Raising the next Alpha with his/her mate
··Creating new Pack laws
··Maintaining the territory border
··Dealing out punishment for crimes against the Pack
··Leading the Pack in battle in place of the Beta or Gamma

As an Alpha, the character normally has better senses, more strength and speed, and a larger wolf. If the Alpha is in his or her twenties, they're bound to have at least one scar, unless they haven't been in a battle. If you want an OP Alpha, then you can have your Alpha be the best fighter in the Pack. If you don't, then give that to the Gamma.

There are a few ceremonial words each Alpha speaks whenever something happens, such as rejecting a mate, accepting a rejection, resigning the title to their heir, banishing a pack member, or accepting a new wolf into the Pack.

Rejecting the mate:
"I, Alpha ______, reject you, (if name is known), as my mate."

Accepting the rejection:
"I respect your rejection. You may go as you wish."

Resigning the title:
"I, Alpha _____, forfeit my title to my heir, _____, that (he/she) May watch over the _____ Pack, protecting it as I have. Alpha _____, may you reign long and (soon find your mate/have healthy pups)."

Banishing a pack member:
"I, Alpha ________ of the ________ Pack, banish you (rank) ________ for (crime). Be gone from my territory, or face the wrath of your former Pack!"

Accepting new wolf:
"I, Alpha _____ of the _____ Pack, accept you, _____, as a member of my Pack."