🐾Alpha's Mate/Luna🌙

For the sake of familiarity, I'll use the title 'Luna'.

The Luna is the mate of the Alpha Male, and normally has the same amount of power and status as the Alpha (or more or less).

As the Luna, it is her responsibility to be the backbone and mother figure for the Pack, as well as the protector for the females and children. She is the one who keeps the Alpha calm (or on his toes), and advises him with Pack decisions (or makes her own 😉). The Luna is the leader of the females in the Pack, and even most males will listen to her. She may (depending on the author, even though I haven't seen this yet) choose her own Beta and Gamma females, which may help her with some of her duties, as well as take some responsibility from the male Beta and Gamma.

The responsibilities of a Luna are:
··Keep the Alpha calm
··Protect females and children
··Act as the key negotiator between the Pack and the Alpha
··Bare and raise the Alpha's pups
··Grant pardons for wolves in her Pack's cells
··Help the Alpha make decisions
··Make decisions for the Pack
··Advise the Alpha about accepting wolves into the Pack
··Accept wolves into the Pack
··Witness important Pack ceremonies/events
··Accompany the Alpha to meetings with other Packs
··Keep the Alpha's wolf at bay
··Declare war
··Lead the Pack in absence of the Alpha

The Luna also has more responsibilities, and must speak ceremonial words, as well. She can accept new wolves into the Pack, grant pardons, banish wolves, reject her mate, accept her mate's rejection, and declare war.

Accepting new wolf:
"I, (title) ______, accept you, _______, into the ______ Pack. May you do my mate and myself proud."

Granting a Pardon:
"I, (title) ______, feel (title) ______ does not deserve this punishment. As such, I grant (him/her) my pardon, as well as my mate's mercy."

Banishing Wolf:
"(Title) ______, you have committed a serious crime against (me, my mate, and/or my Pack). Because of that, I, (title) ______, banish you from the ______ Pack. Leave now, and don't come back!"

Rejecting mate (if she knows his name and rank):
"I, ______, reject you, Alpha ______ of the ______ Pack, as my mate and Alpha."

Accepting her mate's rejection (if she has the heart to say this):
"I accept your rejection. My you and your Pack perish to (danger)!"
OR
"I accept your rejection."

Declare War:
"I, (title) ______, declare war against (person or Pack) for (reason)."