❓Q/A✔

Here you are! You've finished the technical side of this book. Now, you may have some questions or suggestions (right?). Well, please comment here and tell me! I'd love to tell you more! The next chapters are on how to write a good book. Enjoy!

@FraiyTheHedgeCat asked:

What if the werewolf can't actually control their wolf side?

My Answer:
It honestly depends on the wolf. Is the wolf super-aggressive? Is it a nice one? What are the wolf's intentions? What triggered the wolf to come out? Also, has the werewolf only recently shifted?
In the case of the wolf being aggressive, the wolf would usually want to destroy what made it come out in the first place. However, sometimes a wolf can take full control over the human if the human isn't strong enough to fight back

@FraiyTheHedgeCat also asked:

What if a werewolf and their wolf were almost like two completely different people?, If the wolf took over in human form and the human started to act more agressive when it's closer to the full moon or is extremely stressed/angered, what if the human is actually extremely shy though the wolf shows their true feelings and actually right before transforming the start to sing to the moon goddess feeling some sort of connection to the moon even without knowing of the moon goddess ever existing?

My Answer:
Well, it all depends on how the author would like to do it. With some books, the moon has little to no effect on the werewolves. With others, the full moon can trigger things such as (but not limited to):
--Wolf-like behavior
--Unusual aggression
--Heat (Mostly in females, but eh)
--A full shift until the moon starts to wane
But, as I said, it all depends on how the author would want to have their werewolves act.

@clu3less_ asked:
Is it okay if I don't include a mate in my book?

My answer:
Absolutely! It's your book--you make the rules! 

@WilliexAlex asked:
Could you explain the whole Packs situation [and] different pack names?

My answer:
As you know, wolves are pack creatures, so it only makes sense that werewolves would form packs, as well. As for pack names, I believe it's more so the werewolves can distinguish between certain packs, like certain authors do in books about normal wolves.

@Macaron_Picasso asked:
When wolves do find their mates, is it possible to find their mate before they shift?

My answer:
Sometimes there'll be signs before their first shift. Of course, you could throw the whole wolf thing out the window, but most of the time, a werewolf needs to have a wolf before they can find their mate. Again though, it's your book, so do as you please :)

@lavenderrlove asked:
Could you explain what heat is?

My answer:
Heat is basically something that a werewolf (Male, female, or both) goes through after finding their mate (or can happen before then). In some stories I've read, it literally is heat: The werewolf will feel like they're on fire, and only the touch of their mate can soothe them. Of course, the only way to make heat go away is to mate. Some wolves will try to calm their heat by getting in a tub and filling it with ice, but most of the time to no avail.

Hope this helped!