👥Soulmates💌

Soulmates are the other half of a werewolf, and something they're not likely to live without. In some books, every wolf gets one. In others, a wolf is lucky (or not?) just to get paired with another. In a few I've read, they're not there at all.

So, I'm going to focus on the 'lucky to get one' portion of this. If you guys want the 'every wolf gets one' part, then let me know!

My book, Bitten, is going to be one of the 'lucky to get one' types.

Anyway, with Soulmates, there are signs a wolf should look for, which are discussed in the part, Finding the Mate. If you haven't read that part, I'd suggest you go back and read it.

With Soulmates, each action, feeling, and emotion is more in-depth, more intense than it is than with normal mates. That's because the pair is made for one another, and are more drawn to one another than normal.

Another thing with Soulmates, it also gives the pair strength to be together, and they can also heal faster when they're near one another. Soulmates are more tuned to their other half than normal mates, and, as a result, are (most of the time) happier together.

What I've decided to do in Bitten, is that, when the werewolf marks his or her human Soulmate, their mate starts to become a werewolf, as well, that way it's easier ;).

As I said before, every author is different and can make mates any way they choose.