8

I'm going to. I decide. I decided I'm going to let Tobias sleep in the same bed as me again. I head into the bedroom a little bit earlier to get changed, simply throwing on some old clothes and then head back to Tobias in the living room.

"Tobias?" He turns his head to me and his eyes beg me for forgiveness.

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready." He throws a confused look my way, so I continue to explain. "I want you to sleep with me again." His lips part and he smiles, his white teeth cracking through his lips.

"Are you sure, Tris?" He says walking to me. He stops a few inches in front of me and I wrap my arms around him.

"Yes, Tobias. Yes."

We both settle down in bed together. First the first time since my nightmare, I feel safe in his arms, I feel so safe I know that he is the one and he will always be no matter what. I smile as I close my eyes.

"Tris?" I look Tobias's way. "I'm going to wake up the initiates, get ready." I frown for a second, a day of watching Caleb being tortured mentally in his final fear landscape. I slowly slide a pair of skinny jeans on and a long sleeved dark top. I bend down and tie my laces and finally head to the fear landscape room.

"Be brave." I smile at Caleb as I watch him enter his fear landscape. His face is peaceful, his expression blank and his facial features bleak.

Caleb isn't Divergent. He had eight fears, just under average. 1, Public embrassment. 2, Loss of family. 3, Being trapped. 4, Heights. 5, Wolfs. 6, Going mental. 7, Being betrayed. 8, Rejection. His score was quick enough to get him into Dauntless but slow enough to ensure he's not first or second. He jerks up, his face ghostly white. I place my hand on his shoulder.

"It's over." He draws in a deep breath, holding it in for while. He breathes the breath back out, standing up in the process. "Welldone."

The day of fear landscapes gets more boring as the day goes on. When all the initiates have been in their fear landscape, me and Tobias head to the apartment.

"Tris, would you like it if I took you on a date? Tomorrow?" I nod eagerly. "That's great." He smiles and uses my hand to turne and kiss me. He gently pushes me back against the wall. "Let's go inside." He leans his forehead against mine for a while then we unlock the apartment door.

"So, where's this date going to be?" I consciously ask curiously.

"That's confidential information, where what you like." I try to imitate his furrowed brows but I can't. "Tris,that's adorable." He chuckles as I attempt it again. Blood rushes to my face when I realise what a fool I probably look like. He leans in and kisses me, I willingly kiss back. His hands work their way to my waist and my hands work up to his hair.

I change into a loose hanging top and some comfy jeans for the date. I don't put any makeup on, I think it makes me look desperate for Tobias to keep me. I walk into the living room, I feel Tobias's eyes lie on me instantly. He rises up from the sofa.

"Ready?" I nod nervously. He holds his hand out for me and I gladly accept it.

I recognize the route we walk down, The Chasm.

"Tris, promise me you'll say yes?" Nerves bubble in my stomach, I wipe my palms on my jeans.

"Yes." He chuckles. He steps one leg in front of the other and bends slowly down. He pulls a small box out of his pocket. He looks up at me as he opens it. A ring.

"Tris, I love you so much. Words can't explain, I love pur connection, the beauty of how I was instantly inclined to love you. Will you marry me, Tris?" Marry?

"Tobias, are you serious? Why do you want to-"

"Tris, will you marry me?" His facial expression turns serious, no lomger smiling.

"Yes! Of course." I breathe out a long breath I didn't know I was holding. He slides the ring onto my ring finger, I stare at it as he pulls me into a kiss. The water sprays our ankles and the kiss is instantly passionate. I pull away.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tris." We both smile at each other and then we kiss again and again.