18

So, hello, i have a miniscule note for you:  Thank you for all the votes and  Yay! Just tipped over 900 views :) Thank you so, so much :) :) :) ... Q: Any of you have braces? I do, can't wait to get them off in January :D I feel sorry for anyone with braces (not to scare anyone) but when they get tightened..
OMG... Good luck people... On with the story... :')

I sigh after Caleb leaves. He can't make me live my life without having Tobias with me every step of the way...

"Your brother needs to learn to knock."

"Yeah, well, my brother was always like this back in Abnegation too." Tobias chuckles and I don't. Not all that amusing, he lives his life in fear they will find him.

"Tris?"

"Mmm?"

"I'll see you later, at the wedding." I smile as I head over to him to give him a kiss goodbye. I hug him first, holding him too tight. "I should really get going." I frown as he leans backwards. He slowly leans close to me and kisses me. I don't hesitate kissing him back. He pulls away and gently gives me several kisses on my jaw.

"I love you, Tobias." I say, and I mean it.

"Tris, I love you too. Now I'm going to have to get ready...Bye." We both share a smile and he leaves. No less than two minutes after, Christina is banging on the door.

"Why haven't you got the dress on? Are you having second thoughts?"

"No! Four has only just left..."

"Oh, okay."

I'm finally ready. I'm ready to marry Tobias. Christina steers me to Caleb. He's wearing a simple black suit woth a white shirt. I take in a deep breath which quenches my air thirst.

"You look very much like mom." Caleb says to me, eyes glistening.

"Thank you?" I say blushing slightly.

"Guys! Get ready!" Christina whispers to us all. Caleb hooks his arm on mine and we head to the net.

I walk to the net. This is it. I smile as I see Tobias dressed in the same suit as Caleb and Zeke but Tobias has a small hanker cheif the colour of my dress. I reach Tobias and I know he's the one. I try my best not to cry but I end up sobbing anyway. Tobias holds onto my hands, squeezing them for reassurance.

+++

We are married. Finally, I'm married to the man I love. We kiss and rise our clasped hands up. Everyone whoops and cheers. Leaning his lips close to my ear, Tobias says, "We need to get changed, the suprise is next." He grins at me as I ponder on what we're doing.

We get back to the apartment and we get changed. I find Tobias grinning and smirking at me during the process of getting changed.

"Ready?" I nod and he clasps my hand. My ring hand. The ring is a simple silver colour with 4 black dimonds on it and 6 small grey ones. Dauntless and Abnegation. He blind folds me and guides me somewhere. I can tell it's high up, as I can feel the wind pushing against me. He unblind folds me and I already love it. We're going zip lining. "Do you like the suprise?"

"No," His face drops and fills with red - primarily embarrassment. "I love it!" He sighs.

"Thanks for giving me a panick attack." He breathes in and begins to whisper. " I'm already short of breath up here. You giving me a panic attack and you so look so beautiful...It's making me die..." I laugh as Zeke prepares us for zip lining.

We go as a pair. Tobias holds my hand as we go down. His breaths hitching and he shakes.

"Hey, no so bad, right?"

"Uh-huh..." He says focused on his harnest. "T-These harnests ever snapped...?" He says not quite making sense.

"No. Tobias, relax. You're with me, safe." I free my arm out to my side. Like a bird. I squeeze his hand and listen to the harsh squeal of the zip line brakes as we both pull on them. We hop down and Caleb, Christina, Marlene, Shauna, Will and Al wait at the end clapping. I notice Tobias's uneasiness.

"I think we are going to head home for a while." And I take Tobias back home.

"Well, how are you feeling now?" I ask as I take a seat on the bed.

"Better. I still don't understand what's funny about shooting yourself through the air at over 100ft in the air..." I laugh.

"So, what do you want to do?" He sits me on him so I stradle his hips and he kisses me.

"I know what I want to do..." He whispers against my neck. I shiver as his breath tingles my skin. His hands seek my bare skin, bare skin of my hips. I slide my own hands into his shirt. I pull his shirt off and let my nails tickle his sides. He slides my shirt off and throws it across the room. I stop and he looks at me confused and annoyed slightly.

"I'll go lock the front door." I lock the door and jump on Tobias so he's lying underneath me.

"At least we won't get..." I kiss his neck. "I-Interupted..." I nod not really paying attention. He puts his fongers in my belt loops and pulls me in closer on top of him. His hands undo the buttons on my pants and pull them off. I trip repeat his steps on him. We take our own underwear off and I kiss him deeper than I ever have done before. We grind against each other for a while until I know he's in me, with protection.

"I love you, Tris." Tobias pants as we lie naked, side by side.

"I know that." He turns to me, am array of sweat building up on his forehead. He creases his eyebrows downwards.

"Don't tell me you don't love me after what we just did." He reaches out for my hand and kisses it. I put my underwear back on and Tobias watches, eager for an answer. I sit down on the bed, looking down at sweaty Tobias. I chuckle, my doing.

"I love you, Tobias." He releases his frown.

"Thank Lord for that." We both laugh until there's a knock at the door. I pull the cover over Tobias and pat it. I throw on some older clothes and unlock the door to see Zeke, Caleb and Uriah starting at me.

"Tris, where's Four?" Uriah asks skimming over my sweaty body.

"Oh, uhh...He's sleeping currently..."

"Sleeping?" I widen my eyes at him. He gets the idea. "Sleeping."

"Why would he be sleeping? I mean you've only just got married not long ago..." Zeke asks eyeballing me.

"Yeah, well, I've only just woken up." He sends me a confused look.

"Did you have a nightmare? You're all sweaty..." Asks Caleb, at his accusation, I blush.

"No. I-"

"Anyway, tell Four when he wakes up, that we're in the pit waiting for him..." Uriah says saving me. Zeke and Caleb walk off. "You are welcome. Tell me later." He winks and leaves. I shut the door and run back into the bedroom. Tobias grips onto the cover, probably thinking I'm someone else. I laugh and flop on the bed.

"Your friend's are at the pit waiting for you." He blushes.

"I'll go in a bit..." We smile and kiss.