42

"Tris, are you sure you are alright?" Tobias asks, soothingly rubbing my back.

"Yes. Look, all better now." I can see the grin appearing on his face. "It's so not funny!" I say. My face blushes angrily. He bursts out with laughter. "Tobias!" I roar, I push him out of the bathroom, which I normally wouldn't be able to do but I cqught him completely off guard. I slam the door shut and his laughter comes to an abrupt stop.

"Tris?" I don't answer, too angry to answer as a matter of fact. "Tris, look...I'm sorry, I don't know what you are going through..."

"Yeah, you don't!" I angrily shove my back against the door.

"Tris, let me in."

"No-"

"Tris," He says, his voice in a warning tone. I open the door and fold my arms over. "I'm sorry okay? How about I make it up to you?" I'm intrigued. I look up.

"What?" I hiss, acting angry but really I'm curious.

"I'll come home earlier from work, I'm going to do you a treat." I scowl and then nod.

"Deal?"

"Deal." I brush my teeth and we kiss.

"See you in a bit, Tris!" Tobias says walking out the door. Alone again. It's everyday pretty much, Tobias heading to work and me sat alone, usual ending up talking to my twins. I mean, it's not a bad thing it's just they can't answer back. I wish they could.

It's almost two hours until Tobias comes home, I'm sat on the sofa eating crisps. I feel a pains in my stomach, so I throw my crisps down and run to the bathroom. I reach the toilet but I'm not greeted by sickness, I'm greeted by weirds pains in my stomach. I begin to cry, thinking something's wrong with my twins. I run, tear streaken face to the control room. I pound on the door until Zeke opens it.

"Tris?" I push past him and terrify Tobias when he looks up from the computer screen. He immediately stands.

"What's wrong? Tris-" I place my hands on my bump.

"I think something's happening, I keep getting weird pains in my-" I stops, tears rushing down my cheeks as I panick when the pain strikes again. I hear Zeke cackling in the background. I then realise why. My twins are kicking... Tobias pulls me into him, my face buried in his chest. He kisses my forehead.

"Aww," Zeke says. I ignore him this once, because right now, I wish me and Tobias were alone. I feel so stupid for rushing here and crying...

"Let me feel their kicks." He says pulling back. He plants his hands on my stomach and I blush. It happens again and I've never seen Tobias so happy. I begin to subconsciously grin as well, smiling through the fear that was previously in my head. "I love you." He whispers in my ear. We both still have Abnegation in us, we still try our best not to show affection for one another in front of others - bar hugging, kissing and holding hands. I smile and burrow my face back into his chest. "You scared me, Tris." I nod.

"It scared me too." I say in a small quiet voice. Zeke coughs and we both turn and glare at him. He holds his arms up in mockery.

"Sorry!"

"So, considering I managed to get off earlier, are you ready for our night in?"  Tobias asks. I nod eagerly. I stayed with him after the first set of kicks, I didn't want to be alone anymore. It's boring. "Come on then." Tobias ushers me in the apartment and seats me on the sofa with extra plump cushions we recently received of Christina. "I'm going to get the fire on and cook dinner, okay?" I nod. Sounds good. Get fed in warmth and do nothing.

I sit with my legs spread over Tobias's on the sofa. We're sat comfortably in the warmth from the fire. I make groans due to the scrumptious meal Tobias made. It was basically a fancy salad with bits of cheese in and a nice dressing.

"Thank you." I say tucking into it.

"My pleasure."

"I think I need to be angry with you more, so then you can cook." I say grinning.

"Please don't." I chuckle and after a while he does. Eventually, we forget what we were laughing for and we just snuggle close to each other. My arms wrapped around his waist and my face on his shoulder.

"I know I've said it many times before but...I love you, Tris."

"I love you." I mumur and I kiss his neck since I can't be be bothered to reach up to him.

The new Insurgent still (picture) has give us hope that she doesn't randomly go from long hair (Divergent Film) to pixie like hair (Insurgent Film) I'm beginning to get excited! It's like what? 65 days to go!! WHOOP!!