27

Tobias's P.O.V

I wake to Tris's usual warmth gone. I yawn and rub my eyes. As I rise out of bed, Tris stands at the doorway. I kiss her knuckles on both hands.

"Good morning." I say, moving my lips from her knuckles to her cheek.

"Morning. I've just had Christina banging on the door." I nod, placing a top on.

"Why?"

"She wanted to know if we were going to Uriah and Zeke's party."

"Why so early?"

"Well," She collects her thoughts. "She's...excitable..." We both chuckle and I pull her into a hug.

"Do you want to?" I ask, she leans back a little bit.

"If you want to..."

"We'll go a bit later than normal." I send a cheeky wink her way, causing her to blush.

"Whatever." She mutters, I laugh at her vulnerability. It's hilarious.

We both change, Tris looking her usual, beautiful self. I kiss her forehead, considering it's the closest asset of her. She breathes down my neck, her warm breath tickling my neck.

"I love you." She states, tucking her head into the crook of my neck. I lean back, caress her cheek and kiss her.

"Tris, I love you too." We kiss again, warming my heart, as always. She's beautiful. Striking. Her eyes, body, hair, her way with words. Her heart. I smile, as sweet as I can.

"I love your smile." I laugh.

"Mine? Your's...your smile is beautiful. All of you is..." She blushes intensely.

+++

"You ready, Tris?" I ask as I open the door, she stands, a plain black dress on. I don't see her in dresses often.

"Yup."

"You look beautiful." I take her hand, twist it within my own.

"Thank you." She chuckles and I lead the way to Zeke's apartment.

"Four!" Zeke slaps me around the back and I let Tris go in front of me. "And the lady."

"She has a name!" Christina whines before I can say anything.

"Tris." He corrects. I sit with Uriah and Zeke, in between them on the sofa to be direct.

"Trissy is going to love drunken Four!" Shouts Uriah. I playfully punch his arm.

"Shut-" He rises his hands and squeaks,

"Please don't kill me!" His eyes widen and Marlene stares at him, embarrassed?

"Uriah!" Marlene pulls him up by his hand. She mutters lots of curses to him and we all burst out laughing. He makes a sympathetic yet cheeky look.

"Sorry." He scratches the back of his head awkwardly. Marlene rolls her eyes and sits next to Shauna. We all drink but Marlene and Shauna. Marlene using the oldest trick in the book, 'I have work tomorrow'. We all do.

The party wasn't all that interesting, we had a few drinks and chatted. That was literally it. Me and Tris head home earlier too. Bored.

"Tris?" She looks to me.

"What do you want to do?"

"What do you want to do?" She smartly replies.

"You." I say quietly. I move to her, my hands automatically connecting to her hips. Her hands twist my shirt.

"Really?" She asks, I nod. Tris kisses me, her hands travelling South of me.

"Definitely..." I mumur. We kiss harder and harder.

Before I know it, both of us are in our birthday suits, panting for air.

"Let's sleep..." I manage to get out. I pull Tris into my chest and we slowly get to sleep. Because we're breathing heavily, our sweaty bodies bonded together...forever.

The picture makes me piss myself with laughter... :')