32

I don't want to tell him. I turn to Tobias and melt down.

"What's wrong?"

"Caleb...How am I going to tell him?"

My voice turns to a whisper. I completely panic, unable to contain my sobbing. I seat myself and the sofa and cry. Tobias comes next to me and plants a hand on my shoulder.

"Tris, I will. I'll tell him for you." I shake my head.

"He's going to go crazy!"

"Tris-"

"What've you done?" Caleb. I shake my head. This can't be happening. I look to the blurry Tobias I see in front of me. I nod. I can't bring myself to tell him.

"Me and Tris..." He hesitates but then holds my hand. He squeezes my hand gently. "We're expecting."

"What do you mean?"

"For some ex-Erudite you sure are stupid." Tobias complains. Caleb still doesn't get it so Tobias points out the obvious. "She's pregnant!" Oh no. I look away from Caleb, I don't want to see his reaction. I burrow my head in Tobias chest.

"But..." I don't know what he's going to say, I can't see him - I don't want to see him. "I've talked to you two about this!"

"You can't stop us!" Tobias yells, his chest vibrates and for a short second. I'm scared. I feel a hand clamp on to my wrist, pulling me away from Tobias. I look at Caleb.

"Beatrice, he didn't force you, did he? " Tobias pulls me away from him.

"I did no such thing!"

"Bea?"

"No! I wanted this..."

"What?"

"We both wanted this..."

"You did?" I slowly nod, tucking myself into Tobias again. "Bea, are you sure?"

"Yes Caleb! Yes, I'm sure."

"Oh Bea..." Caleb slumps down next to me, I'm tooked into Tobias with my brother sat next to me. Caleb wipes a tear that falls from my face. "As long as this is definitely what you want, then I support you." Did I hear right? Caleb? Being supportive?

"I love you, Tris." Tobias squeezes my shoulder as he speaks. That's a first. He admitted his feelings towards me in front of someone...And that someone is my brother. I hug him tighter.

Caleb left a while after we announced the news, probably overwhelmed.

"Well, we're going to be okay, Tris." Tobias smiles.

"Yeah." I smile too. "We are." Tobias presses his hands to my stomach. I gently place my hands on top of his. I pull him into me, for a kiss and he happily leans in first. He keeps his hands on my stomach as we kiss. He's adorably cute.

"Tris...I love you so much. And love this baby." He kisses me and then my stomach. He's an amazing father already...

"I can't wait for this baby to be in my arms." He looks up to me, from my stomach with what appears to be disbelief. He grins, as wide as he can.

"Me neither." He holds my hand and helps me up and we walk out of the apartment, hand in hand.

Christina, being Christina told the whole group about mine and her pregnancy. And I wasn't even there...

We reach the pit and see the group. Everyone whoops and cheers. Blushing, I make my way over to Christina.

"Why did you tell them?!" I quietly hiss. She grins guiltily.

"I couldn't help myself!" She pulls me back into the rest of the group so the conversation ends.

"Congratulations." Shauna says quietly and Zeke states something to Uriah that the rest of the group laugh at but I don't hear what. I don't say anything.

"Pansycake." Uriah replies, as an attempt to hide his embarrassment. It doesn't work. Christina widens her eyes and looks at me.

"You got over your fear!" She whails. Thanks. Mental note: don't tell Christina any secrets... I blush a deep fushia colour and they all laugh but Tobias. He smiles at me and wraps his arm around my waist. I'm thankful. I don't like to be laugh at...

Eekkk...Sorry Tris...

#Awkwardmoment... I am a very awkward person. Just thought I'd let you all know. ;)

Anyone else a Swiftie? I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!! She's amazing! 'Cause darlin' I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream. ←← Relates to me SO much... :')