11

Does anyone else think there was a bit of Sheo in the picture of Shai and Theo making out? Shai bites his lip!! :D SHEO IS REAL!!

Tobias clasps my hand and pulls me onto his lap. I happily sit.

"Uriah! Candor or Dauntless?" Zeke shouts and then takes a swig of beer.

"Dauntless!" Zeke smirks evilly.

"I dare you to dress up as a girl."

Uriah comes out of his room in a deep tone of red top and a wet look black skirt. We all laugh.

"Four?"

"Dauntless."

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Tris." My face burns and Tobias lufts me up and we go into Uriah's room.

"Well, Tris, what do you want to-" I kiss him, my hand ruffle his hair and his hand seek the skin on the sides of my waist. We break away when the seven minutes are over and head back out, my face is hot.

"Hmm? What's that I smell?" Zeke teases Tobias and leans in to sniff him, Tobias instantly hits his nose lightly. Zeke backs away. "Female."

"Lynn, Dauntless or Candor?" Tobias asks her.

"Candor."

"Why did you shave all your hair off?" She raises an eyebrow at Tobias, increasing her eye by a mass percentage.

"Because I don't want to be seen as week, I'm just strong as the men." I admire her for that. "Marlene?"

"Candor." Marlene replies quieter than usual.

"Who do you have a crush on?" Lynn asks seeming more than just 'generally' interested.

"Uriah..." She mutters, I turn to look at Uriah, his face is unpredictable to tell what he feels. "Tris?"

"Dauntless." I say with confidence - confidence in Marlene.

"I dare you to find your brother and feed him a bunch of lies - big lies." I nod and head out of the apartment to find Caleb and Marlene comes with me and is filming - hidden. They all know Caleb is my brother but they think he's older, not the same age as me or 'younger'. I find Caleb and walk up to him, fakely frowning. I fall into his arms.

"What's up, Beatrice?"

"Oh, I-I just found out..." I fakely sniff, making it sound like I'm actually upset.

"What, Beatrice?"

"I'm pregnant and it's not Four's and mom visited me and said she hated me-"

"Your pregnant and it's not Four's? Who's is it? Beatrice?" He pushes my shoulders back so he can look me in the eye.

"I...I don't know...I've been sleeping around a lot lately...You know, Four's been boring."

"Boring? Beatrice what's gotten into you?"

"I...I fooled you!" I smirk and he looks puzzled.

"Fooled me?"

"I'm not pregnant, Four's not boring, mom never visited so I she doesn't hate me...Hopefully...Oh and I'm not sleeping around." I smile as he turns slightly annoyed.

"That's not funny."

"Marlene's recording over there!" I point over to her and he squints. "You can join our game of truth and dare." He nods and we all go back to Zeke and Uriah's apartment.

Everyone is laughing when Marlene shows them the film. Caleb looks kind of pissed off and I'm watching Tobias's reaction. His face is blank but he doesn't look annoyed at all. Good...

"Caleb?" I ask.

"Candor."

"Have you ever had a girlfriend before Isabelle?" My curiosity peeps through.

"Kind of..." I hint for him to elaborate.

"Susan, we had a bit of a thing together..." I don't push for more information because Zeke says party is over so we all leave.