F i v e :

Xena

Friday went by really fast and before I knew it, I was walking to my car.

"Xena!" Someone calls out to me.

"Not him again..." I groan and turn to him plastering on a fake smile.

"What was that?" Owen leans closer with his hand on his ear trying to hear what I was saying.

"Oh, nothing..." I reply.

"Did you tell him?" He leans back and crosses his toned arms over his chest.

"No..." I state.

"Xena, you need to—" He begins talking.

"Yes! I will. Just give me some time" I cut him off.

"I'll give you by the end of next week"

"Deal." I nod.

He waves and walks off and I turn to my car once again getting inside it.

As soon as I was about to start the car, my phone starts ringing. I picked up my phone to see my dad calling me.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Honey. I just wanted to tell you that you don't need to cook dinner today because we're going out" my dad states over the phone.

"Okay... but why all of a sudden?" I ask.

"I'll explain everything else when I get home. Just be ready by 7" my dad says.

"Oh! And wear something nice but casual. Nothing too fancy" he continues.

"Okay. Bye" I say before ending the call and starting the car and heading out of the parking lot.

Once I'm on the road, I start the journey home.

I reach my house and I open the door and walk in. I drop my bag near the door and run upstairs.

I need to find something to wear. I don't want to be fancy but it needs to look good as well.

Maybe a dress?

I dig through my closet and I find a spaghetti strap navy blue dress with white polka dots (at the top ^)

I look at the clock hanging on the wall and I saw that it was only 5.

So I decide to head downstairs and get myself a snack.

I walk into the kitchen and open the pantry. The first thing I see is cereals.

I guess I'm having that.

I sometimes eat cereals at midnight...I'm sure other people do that too.

I take my bowl of cereal into the living room and sit down on the plush grey sofas.

I turn on Netflix and continue to watch Teen Wolf. I've watched that show 3 times and I don't mind watching it again. The show gives me soo many emotions, I sometimes need to take breaks from the show because my emotions are scattered too much.

Once I was done with my bowl of cereal I placed it in the sink in the kitchen.

I walk back to the living room to see that it was 5:30.

I have till 7. I'll watch a few more shows.

I get comfy on the sofa and cuddle with the white throw blanket over me.

Before I knew it it was already 6. I hurriedly shut the tv and ran back upstairs to my room, my feet thudding against the wooden floor.

I went for a shower and about 20 minutes later I was walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my head.