T w e l v e :

X e n a

I was currently sitting in my bedroom, Brie and Cam came home with me and we were currently talking about random things.

"When are you guys supposed to find your soulmates?" I ask them.

Brie sighs and looks at her wrist "I still have 4 months left..."

"And I have 5 months to go..." Cam says.

"I'm nervous to meet him" Cam says. Brie nodding along with Cam.

"There's nothing to be nervous about" I try comforting them but they look at me with a blank expression.

I blink for some time before I sigh and break eye contact with them.

There really is no point in me trying to comfort them because even I was nervous to confront my soulmate.

I now really regret not telling him before, why was I scared?

I'm scared of rejection...and that's exactly what happened. well...he didn't reject me he just thinks that Vera is his soulmate so he rejected me, if Vera didn't lie then this whole thing wouldn't have happened, and we might as well would have been dating by now.

"Hey, stop overthinking" Brie says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Let's watch a movie?" Cam says.

Brie and I agree and we all cuddle up with a laptop in front of us.

We decided to watch '10 things I hate about you'.

The rest of the night we watched movies and talked about nothing and everything.

Just anything to get my mind of Archer.

———

I woke up by someone poking my cheek continuously.

I groan  and my eyes flutter open. My dad was standing and starting at me, he looked a bit hurt.

I turn my head to the side table to see that it was 9 am. It's a Saturday.

"Dad? Are you okay?" I ask him, sitting up on my bed and resting my back against my head board.

"We need to talk. Meet me downstairs once you freshen up" my dad says and quietly shuts my door behind him.

I look at the door that my dad just walked out of in confusion. Have I done something wrong? He looked mad? Hurt? But Why?

I shake my head to get rid of my thoughts and I walk into my bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I run my hand through my hair since it looked pretty messy.

Once I was done I walked out of the bathroom and out my bedroom door. I walked down the long carpeted stair case and I saw my dad sitting on the dining table drinking a cup of coffee, while scrolling through his phone.

Once he hears my footsteps, he looked up from his phone. He then gestured for me to sit down in front of him.

I walk to the chair in front of him and sit down, I was a bit worried.