T w e n t y :

X e n a

I woke up from the sunlight that was hitting my eyes. I groan and turn away from it. Although the slightest noise I made made my head hurt. It was like someone has drilling holes into my head every time I did anything.

I pull the navy blue duvet over my face to block any sunlight from coming through. But then I pull the duvet away from my face and I stare at it.

When the fuck did I get a navy blue duvet? Last time I checked, it was white.

I turn my head to the side to see I was in a different room too.

When the fuck did I get a new room? Last time I checked I didn't move out.

I look around the room and my eyes land on my phone that was resting on the side table. I look at the time and I saw it was 2pm.

I really slept in, huh?

I turned my head to the side when I hear the bedroom door open and Archer walking in with only some grey sweat shorts on.

When the fuck did Archer start living with me?

"How is your head? You good?" Archer says sitting on the side of the bed beside me and brushing a strand of hair away from my face.

"Stop talking so loudly" I whisper while I shove my face into the pillow in a way to block out the light.

"Oh sorry" He says quietly rubbing his thumb over my hand that was holding his.

"Heres some Advil" Archer whispers while handing me a pill and a glass of water. He then says that once I've freshened up I should come down for breakfast. He told me where the spare toothbrush is and left me in the room to freshen up.

I've come to the conclusion that this it Archers house and that he probably took me home after the party.

What even happened at the party? I don't remember anything.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face before quickly ruining my hands through my hair to make it look more decent because as of now, it resembled of a birds nest.

I was still wearing the clothes I had on from last night. Except I had a hoodie over my tube top. Archer probably put it on for me.

I walk down the externally long staircase. This house was way bigger than mine.

"Archer?" I quietly say since anything loud would feel like a hammer hammering down my head.

"Over here!" Archer tells from the kitchen.

"Stop being so goddamn loud" I whisper yell holding onto my ponding head.

Did I really drink that much?

"I'm so sorry, I forgot" Archer says gently looking at me like I was about to break while placing a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks" I nod my head while taking a fork at digging into the fluffy pancakes.

Archer then sits next to me eating his own plate of pancakes. The food was so good.

"This tastes so good" I sat as quietly as possible while pointing and smiling at the pancakes.

"Thank you" Archer smiles and looks at me.

"I have a question. What happened yesterday? I barley remember anything" I quietly say.

I could see Archer tense up and his eyes looked distant.

"Nothing. You just decided to drink a lot. Which I told you you shouldn't have gotten too drunk cause you'll end up getting a bad hangover" Archer says while lightly booping my nose, his earlier expression gone completely, he was now smiling and looking at me with a 'I told you so' look.