T w e n t y T w o :

A r c h e r

It's been a week since I've been in Italy, Dad had come a few days after I reached Italy. We've both been attending the meetings. It gets quite boring but I guess it's just for me to get used to it.

I just want to go home, I want to go back to school like I normally do. This may sound a bit crazy but I miss it...well, it's a bit better than sitting in hour long meetings in a suit.

It was currently 9 am over here but it's probably 3 am back home. I wanted to call Xena so badly but I knew she was sleeping. So instead I left a text instead.

Me: Hey baby, I know you're probably asleep, but I miss you, you were right about me missing you too much. I'll call you around 6 pm, is that cool?

After a few minutes of me staring at the ceiling I received a message, I looked down and I saw that it was from non other than my girl.

Xena: Heyy, and I know you miss me, I'm always righttt. And yeah sure, you can call me anytime :)

Me: you're up? Isn't it like 3 am there?

Xena: yeah....can't sleep haha

Me: why? Miss me ;)

Xena: pffttt, yeah as iffff...I actually miss you too much.

Me: of course you do. You should probably sleep though, I'll call you later today. Good night, sweet dreams <3

Xena: Byeee, Goodnight. Oh wait...it's 9am there. Whateverrr, byeeee <3

I smile at my phone and stare at the ceiling while laying on my bed, it's currently Friday. Today I didn't have any meeting and I had the chance to look around Italy, but honestly I really wanted to just sleep in.

And let me tell you something. That's exactly what I did, I was knocked out for a good 7 hours.

———

One week later

C a m

I walked into school at around 7:15. I always like to come a bit early. I looked around and I saw Owen, Felix and Brie and Archer talking among themselves.

Oh yeah, Archer came back on Wednesday but he didn't come to school until today, it's currently Friday.

"Yeah, it'll be fun. We can all be in pairs" Owen says while I approach  them 

pairs for?

"Hey guy. Archer, how was the trip?" I ask while standing next to Owen.

I'm not going to lie and say that my feelings for Owen have not increased.It's something about him thats just makes me feel safer.

"Hey Cam, it was okay. Not going to lie, it was  really boring but I guess my stay in Italy was nice" Archer shrugs, looking around.

He's probably looking for Xena.

Knowing her, she's always the last one to reach school from all of us. And she really isn't that much of a morning person either.

just then the doors of the school opens and in comes non other that Xena. She lazily walks up to us until she sees Archer

"Oh yay, you're back! how was your trip?" Xena asks hugging Archer. Archer smiles and hugs her back before giving her a kiss on the top of the head.

aw, they're honestly the cutest soulmate I've ever seen. I'm so happy that Xena got to find her soulmate, what makes it better is that her soulmate was her own crush.