E i g h t :

Xena

I woke up by the blaring sound of the alarm near my bookshelf.

I sigh and trudge to the bookshelf to shut my alarm. Once the alarms was shut I walk to the bathroom and take a quick steaming shower.

I walk out of the bathroom and change into my some comfy light grey—almost white—sweatpants and a cropped ribbed grey sweater. I left my hair down. I wanted to wear something comfy.

I picked up my bag and walked downstairs and my dad wasn't there. Yesterday he told me that he would leave earlier for work today.

I grab an apple from the fruit basket and I ate the apple while I scrolled through my phone. It was already 7:15, so I decided to head to school.

Once I was out of the house I closed the door behind me and locked it shut.

I was really on edge since Cam had called me yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking but what she wanted to tell me.

Once I reached school I parked my car and walked into school. It was already 7:35, class start at 8 so Cam had a few minutes to explain to me everything.

Once I entered school I saw Brie and Cam talking, resting against my locker.

I walked up to them and they suddenly stopped talking and stared at me.

"Hi?" I greet them, in a little bit of confusion since I was confused as to why they were staring at me like that.

"What did you want to tell me?" I ask Cam.

"Uh..." Cam mummers looking behind me.

I look at her in confusion and I follow her gaze. And there walked in Archer.

But what pissed me of was who he was walking with. Right beside him clinging onto him like a leech was non other that the dipstick, Vera.

What made my heart sink was that Archer was laughing at whatever she said and had his arm around her waist.

What the fuck is happening?

"Yeah..." Cam says.

"Vera lied about being being Archer's soulmate, didn't she?" I sigh and then back to Cam and Brie.

"Yeah. I found out yesterday" Cam explains. She looked at me like I was about to break if she touched me.

"I was going to tell him today..." I explain looking at the floor.

Fuck it. It's fine, I'll tell him anyways, maybe he'll believe me?

"How did she even convince him that she's his soulmate?" Brie asks.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out" I say.

"I'll help" Cam says, Brie nodding along.

"Xena, what the fuck" a deep voice behind me says.

I turn around startled and I come face to neck Owen.