T h i r t y F i v e :

X e n a

I woke up thinking that I would have Archer sleeping like a log on top of me with drool smeared on my face but to my surprise, Archer wasn't there. The side that he usually sleeps on was cold and empty. I get up from bed and freshened up. I walk out of the bedroom and everyone was near the kitchen. Brie, Cam and Felix were sitting on the high stools near the kitchen island and Owen was sitting on top of the island. Archer was cooking something while everyone was just talking and laughing.

"Morning" I say and pulled myself up to sit on the marble island counter.

"Xena! You're up. Hey" Cam smiles and everyone else greets me too.

"What are you making?" I ask Archer and turn to look at his back—his bare back— which I may add is very hot. I could see his back muscles flex.

"Waffles" Archer turns and smiles.

"OH! Xena, Cam! Let's go sit in the living room?" Brie smiles and looks at us.

Cam, Brie and I all walk and sit on the sofa.

"Tell us what happened last night" Cam wiggles her eyebrows and looks at me.

"Well...we went for a walk on the beach and then we ended up sitting down on the sand when we were pretty far from the house and then Archer told me he loves me" I blush and look down at my fingers that were locked together.

"And? What'd you say" Brie asks with a big smile on her face.

"I told him I love him back of course" I laugh and look at them. My eyes then zero on Brie's neck. Which was a very very clear and prominent hickey.

I raise my eyebrows and a smirk grows on my face.

"Brie why don't you tell us what you did" I laugh

Brie looks at me in confusion before I point towards her neck. Her eye widen for a second before he cheeks become a bright red.

"Cam! Why didn't you tell me that I had a hickey" Brie rolls her eyes playfully.

"How am I supposed to know! Your hair was covering it before. I didn't notice until now. I swear" Cam raises her hands in surrender before she bursts out laughing.

Just then Owen tells us to come to the kitchen for breakfast. All three of us walk back to the kitchen and Archer gave me a plate with two waffles on it. I thank him before I walk to the fridge and get out some whipped cream that I found in there.

I put a hefty amount of cream on my waffles before I placed it on the island for some else to use it if they wanted to.

I was sitting on the counter with my legs dangling down. I start to eat my food while we all started talking about everything and anything.

Around 25 minutes later we were all done eating our food, we decided to just stay home and relax for today.

We all headed to the living room and we all decided to just talk about anything.

"Guys, I found out that Vera's parents found out about her pregnancy now since she's around 4 months in now and they're pretty mad, her moms supporting her though. And apparently her soulmate—the pedo weed guy—ended up rejecting her on Friday" Cam says as she looks up from her phone.