T h i r t y f o u r :

Xena

I woke up to a heavy weight on top of me and a something wet on my face. I groan and open my eyes and see Archer on top of me and then soon realized that it was his drool that was on my face.

I gave a sleeping Archer a wet Willy and he just groans and rolls off me. He rubs his eyes before he looks around I confusion for a bit. It was currently Saturday, last night after we finished having our little barbeque we ended up sitting on the sand near the shore and we talked about nothing and everything.

"Why do you always do that?" Archer groans and rubs his face, his morning voice made his already deep voice even deeper. Hot.

"The real question is why do you always have to have your whole body on top of me and drool on my cheek when you sleep?" I question while I rub my cheek in disgust.

"Here, let me lick your face. It'll make it better" Archer say jokingly as he grabs onto my face and sticks his tongue out and tries to lick my face.

"Yuck Archer!" I screech and jump out of his grip and got off the bed.

"You're disgusting" I shake my head with a laugh as I walk into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and walked out into the living room, Archer went for a shower next.

Brie and Cam were in the living room laying down on the sofas. Both of them engrossed in their phone.

"Morning" I say as I just on the sofa and sit in between them.

"Oh yay, you're up. Brie and I were waiting for you so that we all could go surfing and maybe walk on the beach. It's sunny outside. We need some girl time, while the boys can do whatever they want" Cam shrugs and gets up from the sofa.

"Oh yeah, sure. Let me go change into my swimsuit real quick" I say and head to walk into my bedroom.

I head to my suitcase and pull out a simple light blue bikini. Just then Archer walks out with all his glory.

"Gosh! Archer, put on a towel" I scream and turn away from him which my eyes shut.

"Oh please, you're acting like you've never seen me naked before" Archer says, I could imagine him rolling his eyes at me.

"Yes. But still, put on a towel. Who walks out of the shower completely naked Archer" I say and I kept my eyes closed.

"You can open your eyes not. I'm not naked anymore" Archer says

I turn back around and he was in grey sweat shorts only. I could see his abs and they looked like they were sculpted by marble. He just. So. Hot. God, save me.

"Like it?" Archer winks then walks towards me.

"You know... we could always just..." Archer trails off as he wraps his arms around my waist as he gives me kiss on my forehead and then my nose, my cheeks, my lips, then trails down to my neck.

"No" I sate as I pull away with a laugh as I walk to the bathroom.

"Cam and Brie are waiting for me, we're going surfing" I say as I close the bathroom door behind me. I heard Archer groan before I heard him walk out the room.

I changed into my bikini before walking out of the room as well, Owen and Felix were up too, and all the boys were in the kitchen looking for something they would like to eat. Brie and Cam were already heading to the beach, surfboards in hand.

I grab my surfboard too before walking up to them. They were sitting on the sand waxing their board a bit. After we were done with that we all walked to the ocean and began to surf. I saw Cam and Brie and they both had smiles on their faces. This really gave me flashbacks of sophomore year.