𝖛𝖎𝖎. lacrosse game & kiss

⋆  FRESH BLOOD  ⋆
vii. —— LACROSSE GAME & KISS

▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢

Later that same night, Stiles walked into the boys locker room, already dressed in his uniform. He walked in, stopping when he noticed Scott sitting down on the bench, tying his shoes.

"Are you going to try to convince me not to play?" Scott questioned, shooting Stiles a sideway glances.

"I just hope you know what you're doing." Stiles answered. Scott only shook his head lightly, keeping his gaze down.

"If I don't play, I lose first line and Allison." Scott replied.

"Allison's not going anywhere! And it's one game that you really don't need to play." Stiles reasoned.

"I want to play!" Scott exclaimed, finally looking up at Stiles. "I want to be on the team, I want to go out with Allison. I want a semi freaking normal life. Do you get that?"

"I get it." Stiles answered with a nod. They remained silent for a minute, Stiles sat down next to Scott with a sigh, removing the sports bag he had across his shoulder. "Just try not to worry too much while you're out there, okay? Or get too angry."

"I got it." Scott replied, nodding his head.

"Or stressed."

"Yeah I got it."

"Don't think about Allison being in the stands. Or that her father is trying to kill you. Or that Derek's trying to kill you. Or the girl he killed, or that you might kill someone, if a hunter doesn't kill you first." Stiles stopped his blabbering when he noticed the look of terror and worry in Scott's face expression. "I'm sorry, I'll stop. Good luck."

Out on the field, Evelynn looked around, searching for her two best friends. Looking around, she noticed mama McCall had arrived, along with Allison and her father. She noticed the familiar puppy eyed boy walking towards the bench, the buzz cut boy walking along with him. A smile made a way to her lips as she began to walk toward them, her smile faltering when she noticed Lydia go up to Scott, and grabbing him by his jersey.

"Scott!" Lydia called out. "I just want you to remember one thing for tonight."

"Uh, winning isn't everything?" Scott questioned looking at the strawberry blonde in front of him.