𝖝𝖛. night school

⋆  FRESH BLOOD  ⋆
xv. —— NIGHT SCHOOL

▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢

"Get ready, we're going somewhere." Lydia Martin said through the phone once Evelynn had answered the call. Evelynn furrowed her eyebrows, grabbing the remote to turn down the volume.

"What?" Evelynn questioned in confusion. She could practically hear Lydia roll her eyes over the other line.

"We'll pick you up in 15 minutes. Then we'll go pick up Allison." with that, the strawberry blonde hung up, leaving a confused Evelynn. With a sigh, she reluctantly stood up from the couch, turning off the tv and grabbed the bag of chips from the couch, making her way towards the kitchen to put them away. After she had done that, she ran up the stairs, knowing she didn't have much time to get ready.

The brunette quickly searched through her closet, grabbing a pair of dark wash jeans, throwing on a white long sleeved shirt over her black tank top. Evelynn ran to the bathroom, untying the bun and shook her head, her hair flying everywhere. She takes her fingers through her hair, fixing it making sure it looked decent enough. Evelynn didn't bother on touching up her make up, thinking it was good as it was seeing as she was too lazy to take it off when she had gotten home earlier that day.

Walking out of the bathroom, Evelynn searched her room for a sweater, her eyes landing on a grey hoodie that she had stolen from Stiles a while ago. She slipped it on in a hurry, grabbing her white converse, slipping them on as she went down the stairs. Evelynn hoped she'd managed to at least get a few drops of blood before Lydia arrived to pick her up. Grabbing her phone from her pocket, she checked the time. 6 minutes left.

"Perfect." Evelynn muttered to herself, opening the freezer, grabbing a blood bag. "O positive." Evelynn read off the bag, raising her eyebrows in surprise. Knowing she didn't have enough time, Evelynn ripped a corner of the bag with her mouth, and began to drink it as fast as she can, making sure she wouldn't spill blood on herself. Her phone suddenly began to ring, causing Evelynn groaned, removing the blood bag from her mouth before she answered the phone.

"Hurry up, we're here already." The line then went dead and Evelynn rolled her eyes at the strawberry blonde. She looked at the pint of blood she held in her hand, noticing that she only drank about three fourths of the blood. She opened the freezer, putting the blood in making sure she didn't spill any. Closing the freezer, Evelynn grabbed her phone and the house keys before running out.

After she had locked the door to her house, she turned around to see the silver Porsche in her driveway, and an impatient Lydia Martin. Evelynn licked her lips before giving Lydia a sheepish smile. The strawberry blonde glared at the brunette as she stepped out of the car, pulling the seat down to let Evelynn threw.