𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐒𝐀

𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐘'𝐀𝐋𝐋
I know i sort of just published this book & left without any explanation but i'm here to clarify a few things.

for one, this book was the first book that i ever finished and it's my baby. & i used to have it on wattpad before deleting it ( i don't know why but i did ) and i just wanted to bring it back because i'm proud of it in some way.

second of all, there will NOT be a sequel. Yes, I know, it's extremely dissapointing and there's a cliffhanger but there will not be a sequel. The reason for this is because I wrote this 4 years ago and I had it all planned out and now I literally have no clue what to write about or what direction i should take and it just seems wrong. also i lost inspiration and motivation to write anything so yeah.

& lastly, there are a bunch of errors in this book and weird plots and scenes or wtv, so if you ask questions about certain things i will not answer because i have no idea why i included certain things or made the story a certain way. i have no clue what my sixteen year old self was thinking when writing this and the last thing i wanna do is confuse y'all even more so plz don't take it personal.

other than that i just wanna say thank you for all the support and love that y'all have been giving this book and i hope you guys have enjoyed it!

—— bella xx