𝖝𝖎. confrontations

⋆  FRESH BLOOD  ⋆
xi. —— CONFRONTATIONS

▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢ ▢    ▢

     "You hoe!" Evelynn shouted, throwing a popcorn at the tv. She sat in her bed, watching Pretty Little Liars. The current scene that was showing was when Shana pointed a gun at Alison, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily. She had failed to notice the presence of Carol, who stood at the doorway with two boys, looking at Evelynn in amusement. "I knew there was something wrong with you, you bi-"

     "Evelynn." Carol interrupted. Evelynn looked up, her eyes widening slightly at the sight of Scott and Stiles. "I'll be downstairs if anything happens." With that, Carol fled from the room, closing the door behind her, leaving the three teenagers in an awkward silence.

     "You guys can sit down. Don't act like strangers. I won't bite, I promise." Evelynn said watching the two boys walk towards her bed. Evelynn turned off the TV, grabbing a pillow as the three now sat on her bed. "So.."

     "Are you a vampire?" Stiles blurted out. Scott turned to glance at Stiles before turning back to look at Evelynn for her response.

     "No." She replied, wrinkling her nose.

     "Then what exactly are you? Unless you are some other creature of the night who goes around and sucks peoples blood." Evelynn glared at Stiles, causing him to shut up. She let out a sigh, standing up to fetch the Breaking Dawn twilight movie. Once she had it in her hands she sat back down on her bed. "We're watching that movie again?"

     "No you idiot. If you would stop talking, I'd explain." Evelynn replied getting irritated. "Anyways, my mother was like Bella and my father is like Edward." Scott opened his mouth but quickly shut it when he noticed the look Evelynn sent him. "My mother was a human and my father is a vampire. They got married. And no, there was no volturi, no love triangle -at least from what I know- and my father does not sparkle like a fairy."

     "So like every married couple, they went on their honeymoon and you know, they had sex." Evelynn continued, the two boys blushing in front of her causing her to giggle quietly. "Anyways, they thought it was impossible to have a child so they did it without protection, few days later, poof! I'm growing in my moms stomach." She let out a sigh. "They've told me I was growing rapidly in her stomach, sucking her blood. I wasn't compatible with her body. She refused to kill me though, thinking that she would make it through labor and have enough time for my father to bite her and make her a vampire."

     "Turns out they were wrong. They had to do C-section and once I was out, I could faintly remember her words and the way she looked at me before the light left her eyes." Evelynn let out a deep breath as she fiddle around with a pillow. "My father was...angered and broken. His mate had died, his wife. He blamed it on me. I know he does. So he sent me away. And that's how I landed in Carols porch. Apparently she had been friends with my father. Too much of a twilight story, right?" Evelynn questioned, looking up at the boys as she let out a small laugh.

     "So you're half human half vampire?" Scott questioned in confusion, feeling sorry for Evelynn. He had heard that she was left abandoned by her father, but he never bothered to ask her, her full story and he know knew why.

     "Hybrid." Evelynn corrected. The two boys nodded.

     "If your still half human, why do you drink blood?" Stiles questioned in confusion.

     "I'm still half vampire. Once I reach a certain age, I'm immortal, but that's complete bullshit in my opinion. Also because I'm more vampire than human. Meaning my senses are sharp but not fully, I can run faster, but not as fast as a real vampire, I need blood from time to time but I can still eat regular food like a normal human."

     "You can't turn people into vampires, can you?" Scott asked looking a little worried. Evelynn let out a snort as she shook her head.

     "Female hybrids lack of the venom that is used to turn people. It also means that it takes us a while to heal due to the lack of venom. Anything else?"

     "Do you have any powers?" Stiles questioned, finding Evelynns situation intriguing. Evelynn shook her head.

     "No, I wish. Although I do have a perfect memory recall." Evelynn replied with a smirk. She was smart, passing Lydia smart, due to her memory. The three of them sat silently for a few minutes, the two boys letting the information sink into their brains.

     "Hybrid, huh?" Scott muttered after a while. Evelynn simply shrugged, letting out a sigh. They remained silent for quite a while.

     "Pizza and movies anyone?" Evelynn questioned. Stiles immediately raised his hand.

     "But I'm picking the movies." Evelynn rolled her eyes but nodded and picked up her phone. She simply pressed a number, having the pizza place on speed-dial. She was happy that Scott not Stiles had thought differently about her or would treat her differently. After all she was still the same Evelynn they've known for many years.