Chapter 35 - Intimate (November 27, 2019)

*MATURE CONTENT*

Again, reader discretion is advised. Underaged readers must skip the first part because it was really, really intimate. Kids shouldn't read, please.

Minors, skip to June 02, 2019 part.

Chapter 35 - Intimate

February 16, 2012

"Happy anniversary..." Odyssey whispered.

They were lying cozily in his bed. Nothing fancy.

Just them spooning.

Mataas pa ang araw. Alas singko y media pa lang. Pero nakasara ang bintana at natatakpan ng makakapal na kurtina.

The room is dim and comfortable.

Occassionally, Odyssey kisses Lee's hair and pulls her closer to his body like he wanted her to be a part of him. Never letting go.

Kahit pa nangangalay na 'yung braso niya kung saan naka-ulo si Lee. This is already enough.

Because they've already started saving for the Singapore plan, they promised not to do anything grand for their anniversary. Not even gifts. They just wanted to make this day extra special by allowing such intimacy without the usual push and pull.

In fact, Lee allows him to hold her way too intimate than usual. Although she is holding his right hand connected to the arm is under her head, his other hand is free to roam her body.

Right now, it was massaging her tummy. He loves to play with it when they're together, but she usually pushes his hands away because she is so wary of things to turn to his bullying.

"What if I don't get accepted?" Tanong bigla ni Odyssey in the middle of their silence. He was pertaining about the university in Singaporet hey were vying for him to get into.

"Walang what if. Matatanggap ka." Lee assures him. "Ikaw pa ba?"

"You always give me too much credit."

"Totoo naman kasi... If I have your brain, ang yabang ko na siguro." Hinawakan naman ng isang kamay ni Lee ang kamay ni Odi na nasa tyan niya.

"Bilib ka masyado sa'kin."