10: New start

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung knocked on Jungkook's room and waited for his reply. After he said a soft come-in, the blue-haired took a lot of his strength to enter the room but he felt like his soul left his body when he saw his letter and sketches in front of Jungkook who was staring at him with his signature cold expression.

Be brave Taehyung... Be brave... He is a good man... Well is he? Taehyung was trying to calm himself while blinking continuously, lips turning downwards at the different thoughts.

"Aren't you gonna move on? Or... You are planning to just stare at the floor?" Jungkook snapped at him and he suddenly moved like a puppet being controlled.

"Sit." Jungkook pointed to the couch opposite his chair and Taehyung quickly followed the order, although he was totally uncomfortable on the most comfortable couch he ever used before. Jungkook stared at him for a long moment without saying anything and the poor boy gulped in nervousness.

Jungkook slid the sketches towards Taehyung who hesitated to look up at him while chewing his poor lip in utter nervousness.

"You drew it?"

"U- umm Ye- yes." The voice was barely a whisper but suddenly he gulped before stating his words in a little high tone. "O- ok, I am sorry for doing so. But I just wanted to thank you. I know I am quite stupid for my acts but still, I just followed my heart." Taehyung mumbled the last part while Jungkook was listening to him with full attention.

Jungkook sighed before speaking calmly, putting one leg over the other.

"You are going to college from tomorrow."

"Mr. Jeon... I said I am sor.. Wait, WHAT!?" Taehyung gasped while putting his palm on his mouth when the words slowly seeped down his panicked mind. He thought he overheard it. But nope, the slightly gentle demeanor of the mafia leader said otherwise.

"Yes, don't you want to complete your degree?" Jungkook calmly got up from his seat while taking a bag and placing it in front of Taehyung.

"I- I do. But, I don't have enough money for that." Taehyung said in disbelief as his hands got busy to see the contents of the bag and when he opened the bag it was stuffed with books he needed. Feeling so much grateful, he looked up with so thankful eyes.

"Everything is settled. All you need is to move your ass to college from tomorrow and," That slightly gentleness in those dark eyes disappeared for a second as he continued. "Don't disappoint me because I trust you that you won't try to run away," Jungkook explained as he moved to his bed, grabbing his phone but his head was trying to look back when Taehyung spoke.

"Really? I mean.. I.. Thanks... Thanks for everything, Mr. Jeon. I am really thankful." Tears were brimming in his eyes.. tears of happiness, his heart making him feel this much happy after so long.

"Now go and sleep early." Jungkook didn't look back because he knew that blue-haired must be crying, clear from his voice and he didn't want to see him cry. Why?? Don't ask me yet...

"Good night," Taehyung mumbled while wiping his tears but with his smile never leaving his plump lips. The time when he turned to go out of Jungkook's room, the raven-haired quickly turned to see him, just couldn't hold the urge to glance back and he just saw a side profile of him. A boxy smile on his face, tears on his cheeks, holding the bag like his life depended on it... Jungkook smiled... Wait he smiled( 😏)

Taehyung rushed to his room, quickly going through all of the stuff he got minutes ago from his captor. He looked up at the ceiling...