29: Lie

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung felt a bit awkward by Bogum's sudden move but he again shrugged that thinking that it was normal in friends. On the other hand, Bogum was smiling happily, enjoying his time with a fluff ball.

"Oh no". Taehyung when saw the time got worried and shrieked. 

"What's wrong?" Bogum asked, equally worried. 

"I am late.. too much late. I have to reach home before others." Bogum was focused on the word... home.

Somehow he agreed to their departure.

"Are you taking this with you? What if he discovers it before your surprise?" Bogum pointed towards the gift as Taehyung told him that he wanted to surprise Jungkook 2 weeks later on their 1st month anniversary (after Jungkook's confession).

"Oh.. then what should I do?" Taehyung looked up with questioning eyes.

"Give it to me. I will keep it safe for you and then you can have it the day you want. How's that?" Taehyung thought for a moment and found the idea perfect so he handed him the jacket.

"Wow, luck is really on my side." The unknown person chuckled seeing the view from his camera.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Taehyung tip-toed towards the window of Jungkook's room. Bogum dropped him 1 block away from the mansion at his request and when he reached there, he decided to enter the mansion through the window, just like he left.

He was silently praying not to get caught by Hoseok as he could turn into a devil in such cases. He tried to open the window but couldn't.

"I clearly remember that I left it opened." He mumbled with fear-filled eyes and tried again but no use.

"Oh no. What should I do now?" He started biting his nails in nervousness. His phone was already out of battery.

"Think... think Taehyung..." Before he could think more, he heard a clicking sound from behind.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" A man yelled at him while pointing a gun at his back. The man was one of the guards but he didn't see Taehyung's face so he considered him an intruder.

Taehyung gulped thinking that he lost... he slowly turned back, raising his hands in the air.. with shopping bags.

"Oh, Taehyung shi? What are you doing here?" The man quickly lowered the gun and took Taehyung with him.

"Everyone was searching for you.. he is angry." The man informed him in a low voice as they entered the mansion. Taehyung thought that Hoseok is gonna kill him tonight with his kitchen knife.

But when he entered the mansion, he met with a different environment. His eyes widened in surprise...

There sits a very serious Jungkook with.... same expressions.. same aura... the same dark eyes that Taehyung saw when he first met him.

"You are back," Taehyung exclaimed happily, trying his best to avoid that dark aura but to his dismay, in turn, he was met with a question.

"Where were you?" Jungkook asked in a serious tone. The man who was beside Taehyung quickly left the hall. Hoseok was standing behind Jungkook.. looking sad and bothered.