eight.

THAILIANA WILKINSON

THAILIANA WILKINSON

"Welcome to my home, Mister Shelby." Thailiana teased, opening the door for the man. She smiled as he passed her, closing the door once they were both inside. She noticed Thomas stop in the archway to the living room, joining him. She looked around the room to find what he was staring so intently at before noticing a small ginger haired girl in the corner. "Jade.."

The fourteen year old flickered her eyes between the two adults, her mouth wide open.

"Oh my god!"

"Jade." Thailiana warned, not wanting the redhead to embarrass her in front of her... friend.

"You must be Thomas!" Jade exclaimed happily, a wide grin spread across her face. "Thailiana, here, has told me all about you."

The older woman's eyes widened drastically at the girl's words, quickly nudging Thomas into her kitchen and closing the door behind them. She blushed a bright red as she realised what happened and Thomas sent her a knowing smirk. He was amused by her sister's words.

"I assume that's the little sister?"

"I'm afraid so." The brunette fanned herself with her hand in an attempt to calm her warm face. "Hold on, I never told you about her."

"Harry." Tommy simply stated, chuckling lightly at the woman's reaction. "And your brother."

"Ah, of course! You know everything about me!" She rolled her eyes, leaning down to open her liquor cabinet. "Whisky?"

"How could I say no to such a romantic offer?" The man teased the blushing girl, who glared at him in return. She grabbed the bottle of whisky she kept for when she felt the need to drink and then took two glasses out of the cupboard.

"Right, now that you can't lock me out anymore, I'm here to talk to your friend." Jade said as she walked into the room, placing a hair pin back in her hair.

"What the fuck?" Thailiana gaped at her sister, placing the glasses on her dining table and filling them up with the golden liquor. "How the fuck- you know what, never mind. You're going to end up in prison no matter how much I scold you."

"Exactly." The redhead smirked before taking a seat opposite of the Shelby lad, who was staring at her sister. "Right, I get you're a criminal and you've killed people and all that. But you hurt my sister then I hurt you, okay?"

"Jade, for god's sake, please be quiet!"

"Your sister threatened to hurt me too, if I called her Adeline." Thomas mentioned, his eyes locked eyes with Thailiana's before meeting the young girl's.

"Holy shit, Thai, he knows your name! You didn't tell me it was that serious!" Jade squealed, clapping her hands. "Oh this is perfect."

The brunette beside her downed her glass of whisky, grabbing the bottle and filling her glass up yet again.

"Go to bed Jade, please." She massaged her temples and her sister understood she wasn't in the mood.

"Nice meeting you." The young girl said to Tommy before standing up and leaving the room, Thailiana waited to hear her close her bedroom door before letting out a breath.

"I'm sorry for that."

"It's fine, I have a little sister, I know what it's like." Thomas smiled gently, barely noticeable yet once again the brunette saw the small action of sympathy.

"What's her name?" Thailiana asked, she felt as if she knew nothing about him and she couldn't help herself but to want to know more.

"Ada." He replied, his face revealed how fond he was of his family, it was sweet. "She's around your age, you'd get along."

"Maybe I'll get to meet her one day, then." The woman knew what she said could be taken many ways, that's what she had intended to do.

"You most definitely will." The blue-eyed man nodded, glancing at the time. "Shit." He muttered under his breath, his eyes meeting Thailiana's. "I've got to go, love, business."

"Oh, alright." The brunette ignored the nickname, though her heart skipped a couple beats at his strong voice saying such a sweet word. She stood from her chair, grabbing both glasses and placing them in the sink. She left the bottle on the table, deciding that she'd put it away later.

Both adults walked to the door, Thomas turning around as he exited the warmth of the house.

"I'll see you soon, then." Thailiana smiled at him, not really knowing what to do. She clasped her hands in front of her, trying to stop her nervous gestures.

"Yeah, soon."

Little did she know, he was rushing off to cancel his plans that he'd spent ages coming up with, going to tell his friends that he was going to keep the guns he wasn't supposed to have. He played it nice around her, he had no intention of scaring the woman, so he spoke nothing of business around her. Thomas Shelby was a monster and he did not want an angel like Thailiana to get involved with such a horror-like life. Yet, as he got to know her more and more, he was afraid that it would be too hard to avoid. He knew he would poison her, her heart would soon turn cold once she saw Tommy for who he is, the real him. After all, there's a reason why people fear him so much.

-

three updates in one day, can you tell i'm bored?