twenty five.

THAILIANA WILKINSON

THAILIANA WILKINSON

      The clock had only just struck half past eight in the morning when Thailiana Wilkinson walked out of her house, her sister close behind. They'd been invited a couple days before to meet with Polly Gray at the Shelby house when the two older women had met out on the street, the same morning Thailiana had woken up in the arms of Thomas Shelby.

The brunette pulled her coat tighter around her body, the cold air of the morning hitting her suddenly in comparison to the warmth of the fireplace in her home. The two Wilkinson girls made their way to their destination, pushing past people in the busy streets of Small Heath, Birmingham.

Jade knocked on the door happily, waiting for an answer. The Shelby aunt opened the door, pulling on her own coat before stepping out of the house.

"We're going to see Ada."

"Why? Is she alright?" Thailiana asked, quickly realising how long it had been since she'd seen the new mother. "Oh! How is the baby doing? I hope he's well."

"They're both fine, I just have a favour to ask her." Polly rolled her eyes, a faint smile on her face. "I'll end up mad if she doesn't come home to see her brothers soon."

"I think she made a great choice!" The small ginger beside them grinned, eyes wandering between the two women. "I mean, kicking out all the men in her life? She's brilliant."

Her older sister let out a surprised laugh at her words, quite proud that she'd caught on to the many women-empowering stories she'd told her.

"That's enough, Jade, you don't even have any men in your life to worry about."

"I don't need a man in my life to know that they're dickheads." Jade retorted, daring the brunettes in front of her to tell her otherwise.

All Thailiana could do was laugh and nod along, grabbing her sibling's arm and pulling her towards her. "There's no denying that."

——

        The three girls entered Ada Shelby's flat, shrugging off their coats as they were welcomed by the warmth of her home. The oldest Wilkinson wrapped her arms around the girl, squeezing her tightly.

"How have you been?" Ada exclaimed, hugging her back with the same amount of excitement. "First of all, update me on the Tommy life."

"Piss off." The brunette giggled childishly, pushing away the mother. "I'm not here to gossip about your brother, Ada."

"They had sex!" Jade said before rushing out of her sister's reach, joining Polly who was holding Karl while watching the scene go down.