nine.

THAILIANA WILKINSON

THAILIANA WILKINSON

"Finn, what are you doing lad?" Harry questioned as the youngest Shelby boy rushed across the bar to take off the painting of the king. Thailiana furrowed her eyebrows, confusion evident on her face.

"We're having a fire!" Finn answered, obviously in a hurry. He stopped on the bar just in front of the pretty barmaid. "Tommy said he's coming to get ya at eight, Miss!"

"Coming to get me? Finn!" It was too late, he'd already ran out of the bar. The young woman frowned before glancing at the time. It was already six thirty.

"I'll let you off then, Thailiana. Seems like you have a date with a Peaky Blinder." Harry laughed, patting her back before filling yet another pint. A date? She couldn't imagine what a date with Thomas Shelby would be like. The barmaid simply nodded and removed her apron, placing it on the hanger. She got out from behind the bar and walked out through the front door, in hopes she'd be able to see what every body was talking about.

Beginning her walk back to her house, she noticed people bringing out pictures of the king from their homes. Thailiana couldn't help but wonder, why the king? The Peaky Blinders had to be the origin of this idea, the creators. She figured it'd be easier to ask Thomas rather than a random woman off the street.

As soon as she was home, the brunette ran into her room to find herself an appropriate outfit. Looking through all of her dresses, she settled on a plain black dress, yet again silk, that reached just above her knees. Thailiana always wore silk, that was practically all that was in her wardrobe. She just loved the way it made her feel sexy, confident. She'd grown accustomed to the looks she'd receive from women who would usually deem the shortness of her dress inappropriate. Not that she cared much for them in the first place, she'd wear what she wanted whenever she wanted to and it wasn't an old lady who was going to tell her otherwise.

The petite woman slipped on her favourite black heels and fixed up the brown wavy hair she'd spent so long working on the previous morning. She walked out of her bedroom and made her way to her sibling's.

"Jade?" She called as she entered the large room, it was easy to tell who it belonged to once you looked around. Dark blue walls, clothes scattered all over the floor. You'd never catch Thailiana's room in such a mess.

"Yes?" The redhead rose from the floor where she'd been lying for the past hour, bored out of her mind while being locked in the big house. It was so big yet there was so little to do in it, especially alone.

"Do you want to go to the bonfire?"

Of course, the brunette knew she didn't even have to ask, her sister would already be rushing out the door when she'd have barely finished her sentence. Jade hurried to grab a dress, having been in her pyjamas all day. She dressed herself up and brushed her hair while her older sister had left to make some tea for the both of them. The redhead had slipped on a pretty green dress that once belonged to Thailiana, feeling like a princess each time she wore it.